Been here too long J! You can’t leave us now
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I’m clinging to this app by a thread…
    I can’t give up now.

How did I miss this post?!
    No, you can't give up! The Jenni I know is not a quitter, she's a badass! Things will get better. We love you 🤗
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Is it tacky to go to a restaurant (for a special occasion) with a group of people and not order anything but a beverage?
    Only one not eating?

I see nothing wrong with this - but like my dude Garth I’m. It big on social graces and what not
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Is it tacky to go to a restaurant (for a special occasion) with a group of people and not order anything but a beverage?
    Only one not eating?

I see nothing wrong with this - but like my dude Garth I’m. It big on social graces and what not

Social Graces what do you mean?
    Be graceful and non problematic?
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Only one not eating?

Social Graces what do you mean?
    Be graceful and non problematic?

I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic- I’ll answer anyway -

Social graces - things one does in certain social situations because they think it’s more socially acceptable- hence your doubt that your only having a drink would be socially acceptable- if that makes sense

• amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    qhu96l0xaiab.jpg
    Poor Primoz, he's got a Thousand Yard Stare going on here or maybe a TBI. I hope he wins a Grand Tour next year, even maybe Le Tour.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    I sometimes forget I have a small person in the house who repeats everything I say

Yes, and it's only starting 😂😅
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,601 Member
    Options
    qhu96l0xaiab.jpg
    Poor Primoz, he's got a Thousand Yard Stare going on here or maybe a TBI. I hope he wins a Grand Tour next year, even maybe Le Tour.

Some serious road rash!
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    I sometimes forget I have a small person in the house who repeats everything I say

Yes, and it's only starting 😂😅

"Jesus Christ" is the newest one 😆

😂❤ and it's hard not to laugh, then you laugh and she'll notice you think it's funny and she'll say it all day long.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options

My friend‘s child became obsessed with the word nipple for about three years. She was afraid to teach him normal bodily functions because he would just randomly blurt them out in front of God and everybody
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    It would be funny if that were really your name also I feel very disciplined like a German. Next thing you know I’ll be planting marigolds in neat little rows
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I jumped over a copperhead today.

I'm really, really glad it worked but it was my only option...and I hope never to do that again.

😮
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,601 Member
    Options

I'm really, really glad it worked but it was my only option...and I hope never to do that again.

You are lucky!
    They are so mean
  • ___Soundwave___
    ___Soundwave___ Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options

You are lucky!
    They are so mean

I am. On a trail run in the woods...

Looking down I saw it, and I couldn't stop so my only option was jump. It worked, but honestly the rest of that run was terrifying. I realized I started too late and they would be coming out, and in mind every root and stick was another one.

Might be a minute before I go back there and definitely only on a bright day even then.
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Did these little pieces of plastic make me look cyanotic?
    i0e95un2vbuc.jpeg

Mine are stickers 😂 first time I try this and not hating it.

o4s6m3wemxhr.jpg

Those look cute/cool.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I packed the kids lunches last night but I didn’t make anything for myself. It’s going to be interesting.

I’ve thrown into my lunch bag a raw sweet potato which I will microwave at work and top with everything bagel seasoning and some Sriracha, an apple which I will eat with the peanut butter I keep at work, an orange, yogurt, and I have packets of oatmeal at work if that’s not enough. I wish I had some more high protein items, but this will have to do for today.

I’ve been getting pretty hungry since adding in more intense bursts of exercise so not having
    food on hand makes me a little nervous.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I packed the kids lunches last night but I didn’t make anything for myself. It’s going to be interesting.

I’ve thrown into my lunch bag a raw sweet potato which I will microwave at work and top with everything bagel seasoning and some Sriracha, an apple which I will eat with the peanut butter I keep at work, an orange, yogurt, and I have packets of oatmeal at work if that’s not enough. I wish I had some more high protein items, but this will have to do for today.

I’ve been getting pretty hungry since adding in more intense bursts of exercise so not having
    food on hand makes me a little nervous.
    Well forget all that because I had to run to the store to buy a brassiere to take the place of the one I forgot and while I was there I got a Cobb salad.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,221 Member
    Options
    The Queen 😢