What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Cleaning out old mfp pm and found a really nasty one from years ago. It made me realise how far I've come, it would have been met with an entirely different response now.
    There's some truly awesome people here but there's also been the odd one I'm glad disappeared ๐Ÿ˜’

I remember how sick and upset it made me feel at the time, now.. pfft you're opinion don't matter ๐Ÿ˜

I feel the same way. I use to love making gag reflex or hair pulling jokes but I find them gross and disrespectful now in my 30s. I am still all about a good โ€œThatโ€™s what she saidโ€ though.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Cleaning out old mfp pm and found a really nasty one from years ago. It made me realise how far I've come, it would have been met with an entirely different response now.
    There's some truly awesome people here but there's also been the odd one I'm glad disappeared ๐Ÿ˜’

I get kinda grossed out if I get nasty messages now ๐Ÿคฃ I've had to delete someone recently that introduced himself saying he likes to eat ๐ŸŒฎ (if you know what I mean) ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ I may have found that funny in the past or jumped right on that ๐Ÿ˜… I will joke around here on the forums but it's not a invitation to get in my box (I think most people that know me know that) ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ I think it was worse years ago, people seem to have more respect here now. Well, from what I see.

Yeah, it wasn't a rude one but nasty and in great length about what he didn't like about me personally, all said in a very pompous superior manner ( he really thought he was something special) . What really grinds my gears is that as a newbie I tolerated it and even apologised for any offense I'd caused even though I'd not interacted with him.
    That's not the response I'd give now ๐Ÿ˜

Yeah, I understood your post differently that's why I edited it ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ I'll blame it on my meds tonight, my mind is all foggy ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚

I remember getting really mean messages years ago also. I'm glad you don't let things like that bother you anymore โค I don't either, life is alot better like that xox
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

I remember how sick and upset it made me feel at the time, now.. pfft you're opinion don't matter ๐Ÿ˜

I feel the same way. I use to love making gag reflex or hair pulling jokes but I find them gross and disrespectful now in my 30s. I am still all about a good โ€œThatโ€™s what she saidโ€ though.

I'm good with jokes, I can always pick when it's said in fun.. but mean, nasty, petty stuff nope. Tbh this was back over 5 years ago, these days I think T is right it's much better now.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

I get kinda grossed out if I get nasty messages now ๐Ÿคฃ I've had to delete someone recently that introduced himself saying he likes to eat ๐ŸŒฎ (if you know what I mean) ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ I may have found that funny in the past or jumped right on that ๐Ÿ˜… I will joke around here on the forums but it's not a invitation to get in my box (I think most people that know me know that) ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ I think it was worse years ago, people seem to have more respect here now. Well, from what I see.

Yeah, it wasn't a rude one but nasty and in great length about what he didn't like about me personally, all said in a very pompous superior manner ( he really thought he was something special) . What really grinds my gears is that as a newbie I tolerated it and even apologised for any offense I'd caused even though I'd not interacted with him.
    That's not the response I'd give now ๐Ÿ˜

Yeah, I understood your post differently that's why I edited it ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ I'll blame it on my meds tonight, my mind is all foggy ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚

I remember getting really mean messages years ago also. I'm glad you don't let things like that bother you anymore โค I don't either, life is alot better like that xox

๐Ÿค— it sure is wayyyy better..
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I have 24 bottles of Tabasco hot sauce... Tabasco is weak sauce, so what am I supposed to do with all this hot sauce they gave me? :neutral:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I have 24 bottles of Tabasco hot sauce... Tabasco is weak sauce, so what am I supposed to do with all this hot sauce they gave me? :neutral:

Probably nothing worth the trouble lol, I'm more of a saracha guy myself
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

msu1gmmvhcqt.png
    if you mix some of the Tabasco with this in a shot glass it's pretty good
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I want to cultivate the act of giving to my kids so I've been thinking about having them choose a charity of their choice and make a donation. I think it's important to teach them at a young age that they can make am impact.

I love this! I actually did this with my little ones. We'd go trick or treating every Halloween and bring all of our candy to a local "non profit" agency that helped children with cancer. I also let them chose names off the Christmas tree to grant holiday wishes to the less fortunate. You'd be surprised how excited they get from these small acts of kindness. ๐Ÿ˜Š You're a good Mom teaching this.

I just love you both for this...my guy's school always has the holiday tree and Nick picks out a few for us to shop and give to those precious kiddos ....it is my fav part of the holiday because it has become a tradition and since He literally dragged me to the tree this year to tear off the tickets I can tell he loves it too! โค๐Ÿ’šโค๐Ÿ’š
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    Any bourbon drinkers? I'm not big on moonshine.

I like it.....sometimes mixed or just sipped it reminds me if this time of year and I wouldn't have more than one or two but I enjoy those one or two alot๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ˜‹
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    Any bourbon drinkers? I'm not big on moonshine.

If you take bourbon and add confectioners sugar, butter, semi sweet chocolate chips, nuts and a few other miscellaneous items...my answer is yes! Bourbon tastes better in a ball form, decorated and put on a Christmas plate. Sorry, I'm sick and kinda bored. Carry on...

Sounds delicious! I have not had it that way.

o19mwg3ss1hn.jpg

๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™‚ Yummm

Now I want my bourbon like this too! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿค—
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options

Tabasco is weak sauce ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Today at lunch i ate a bite of my mexican meal and it was so spicy that my tongue got instantly annoyed. i tried to chew it super fast without it touching my mouth at all. I wondered to myself why people enjoy that terrible sensation and also why has nobody come up with a cold sauce, like to put on spicy foods to make it more bland
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

Combine all 24 bottles into some sort of genetically engineered mutant hot sauce then let it loose downtown and enjoy watching the chaos on the news
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Luka doncic is special
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Melatonin and leaving this day behind
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Melatonin and leaving this day behind