What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Irish.

• Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    When she knows my unsafe words
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    When he gives me a safe word
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    He is empathetic
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    He is empathetic

<3 yes
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited September 2022
    Options

Isn’t it usually pineapple?

Eta:
    I have read a few books that address the subject and some of them recommend using a traffic light system green yellow red. And that the person doing the doing should be checking in periodically to make sure the other person is OK and asking for a color
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options

Eta:
    I have read a few books that address the subject and some of them recommend using a traffic light system green yellow red. And that the person doing the doing should be checking in periodically to make sure the other person is OK and asking for a color

I thought it was "Meatloaf"
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options

Eta:

Somebody stealing my jokes :rage:
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Eta:

What a horrible idea. For people who disobey traffic signals they’ll be like “Yellow you say?”…….plowing full steam ahead.

That would be a violation of consent 😬
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options

Eta:

What a horrible idea. For people who disobey traffic signals they’ll be like “Yellow you say?”…….plowing full steam ahead.

I’m not saying it right. I’m just saying basically….people don’t know how to drive.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Eta:

I’m not saying it right. I’m just saying basically….people don’t know how to drive.
    😂 I don’t get in the car with those people
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options

Eta:

And if you're color blind, yeesh

:|
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    OnlyPans wrote: »

Eta:

Somebody stealing my jokes :rage:

No, it's mine now
  • Troopadour
    Troopadour Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    When they leave me on read!!!
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,566 Member
    Options
    tiqiqddag59n.jpeg
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    When he always supports my crazy projects and ideas.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    When he always supports my crazy projects and ideas.
    This is important to me too
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Someone so comfortable and confident with who they are that they have no need to prove anything to anyone. They speak and live their truth simply and without fuss. Not easily rattled. a defender of the oppressed and marginalized. Someone who works with their hands and brain. Not a “nice” person, but a good one.
  • CFL4L
    CFL4L Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Someone so comfortable and confident with who they are that they have no need to prove anything to anyone. They speak and live their truth simply and without fuss. Not easily rattled. a defender of the oppressed and marginalized. Someone who works with their hands and brain. Not a “nice” person, but a good one.

Oooooo. This!!!
This discussion has been closed.