Post your daily exercise

Options
Ok... I thought this would motivate most of us a bit more.
Post your daily exercise(s) here.... pretty please *grin*
I'll start it off.

1 hour walk
3 sets of 20 crunches
20 leg lifts ~ sides & back

Replies

• Skinnier_Me
    Skinnier_Me Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Ok... I thought this would motivate most of us a bit more.
    Post your daily exercise(s) here.... pretty please *grin*
    I'll start it off.

1 hour walk
    3 sets of 20 crunches
    20 leg lifts ~ sides & back
  • galovesongs
    Options
    3 sets of 10 crunches
    Waist twisting (20 minutes)
    2 sets of 10 Weight lifts

Every other day I go for a 4km jog. Usually would take me about 30minutes.
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    I try to walk 3.5 miles a day, which takes me about an hour. I am also trying to every other day to add stomach/butt exercises and arm strength training, which is done through Taebo tapes. I'll see if I can keep it up! =-)
  • pamelawh
    pamelawh Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    my daily exercise consists of a strength training circuit used by jillian michaels on biggest loser. i do this five days a week. the circuit varies every day and so do the reps. i also complete programs on the treadmill, one day it is 75 min and the next day it is 60 min. the programs vary, one day i am working glutes and legs and the next i am running. i also rest two days each week. this is my program for 4 weeks. last 4 weeks i did the treadmill for 30 min and strength training on my weight machine for 30 min, the next day i worked abs for 20 min, the next day i did taebo for an hour, the next day i worked abs for 20 min and then it was back to the treadmill on the next day for 30 min.

i have also followed the meal plans on abcrunch.com each week it is a different menu with a shopping list to go along with it. that way i know i am getting 1200-1400 calories each day. over a period of 90 days i have lost 50 lbs.
  • abrown323
    abrown323 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Treadmill- Level 3 which burns 207 Calories in the morning before I eat
    Circuit Training with 5Lbs Dumbbells for 10-20 minutes wich burns about 88-175 Calories after work followed by some Interval Cardio on the Treadmill for about 30 minutes which burns 349 Calories.

Total 644-731 Calories a day

My goal is around 400-500 calories burned a day.
  • Vera
    Vera Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Pamelawh,

I'm new and was quite inspired by your post. However, I cannot find the abcrunch.com website. I also googled it and did not find what you were referring to. Could you please let me know the exact location of this website? It sounds invaluable.

Thanks!
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My exercise always varies...whatever I feel like for the day... I do about an hour or so of aerobic activity, and strength training/toning on my yoga ball at night.

Today, for example, I did:
    30 minutes on the Elliptical
    15 Minutes on the bike
    15 Minutes on the stairmaster

I have been on this for a week and a half now. This is the longest I have ever stuck with exercise, and it feels DAMN GOOD!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,042 Member
    Options
    skinnier_you, and all the posters on this thread:

Great idea! I'm starting with my trainer tonight, and I'll start posting my exercise tomorrow. I LOVE that my friends will hold me accountable on exercise too!

THANKS ! ! !

Cheryl
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Options
    Today I did...
    700 Jumps- Jump rope
    200 Crunches
    4 sets of 20- weights
    3 sets of 30 dips
  • melissac
    melissac Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Today I did 30 min high intense areobic video I usually walk one hour pushing my 50lbs worth of kids in the double stroller but it was a rain day. and I do 3 sets of 25 crunches 2 sets of 25 reverse crunches 2 sets of 15 push ups, 2 sets of 20 leg lifts, 2 sets of 25 squats , 5lbs weights on the upper body working chest shoulders and tricepts. I plan on increasing reps every week as I get stronger I also take two days off a week its important that the muscles get a chance to rest.
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am walking an average of one hour 6 days per week ( hills)
    Total Gym for 30 minutes 3 times per week
    Hoping to start some jogging mixed in with walking soon!!
  • Skinnier_Me
    Options
    The only thing close to exercise today was moving furniture & cleaning the heck out of the rooms... does that count? =(
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Hey, housework (or cleaning) is under exercise...and I always add it in...

it's another incentive for me to tidy up.
  • Skinnier_Me
    Options
    30 minutes Tae Bo
    3 sets of 20 crunches
    90 jumping jacks
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    11 minutes treadmill
    5 minutes on the most difficult stair climbing machine I have ever been on - so I then went to the stationary bike for 20.
    3 rounds of situps on balance ball.
  • Kirsty
    Kirsty Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Morning housework then a walk down our mile and half steep hill,then shopping and back up,do this most days takes about 30mins,then afternoon back down hill then played in park with my 3 yr old then back up hill and did a 30 min work out video. Exhausted i am :¤) but happy.
  • Kirsty
    Options
    Morning housework then a walk down our mile and half steep hill,then shopping and back up,do this most days takes about 30mins,then afternoon back down hill then played in park with my 3 yr old then back up hill and did a 30 min work out video. Exhausted i am :¤) but happy.
  • Kirsty
    Options
    Needless to say i don't drive so i walk everywhere I've always been quite fit,just eating rubbish wasn't helping! You guys have given me great ideas thanks x
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm quite obsessive when it comes to working out, and I'm not sure that it's a very good thing.
    Every morning, I start with 100 crunches, 100 squats, 50 rear kicks on each leg and 50 side kicks on each leg.
    Monday - 1 hour aerobics class
    Tuesday - 1 hour weight lifting in the morning & 1 1/2 hour kick boxing in the evening
    Wednesday - 30 minute walk at lunch & 30 minute treadmill in the evening
    Thursday - 1 hour weight lifting in the morning & 1 1/2 hour kick boxing in the evening
    Friday - REST
    Saturday - 1 hour weight lifting in the morning & 1 1/2 hour hiking in the afternoon
    Sunday - 1 hour kick boxing in the morning

I know it sounds like a lot, and it probably is, but I am so addicted to it, especially the kick boxing, it is so empowering. I know that addiction of any kind is not good, but isn't it better than being addicted to food or anything else bad for me?
  • Skinnier_Me
    Options
    30 minutes of Turbo Jam
    3 sets of 20 crunches