Scale Smashers Support (closed thread)

Options

Replies

• mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Oh yea I'm drinking the water- I just finished #7- I'm having some rice with some beef roast (sooo good) and should keep my nice and full for a while.

I'm very tempted to pop in a workout video- hubs is sleeping til 3 and baby girl goes down at 1. Thinkin I may need to!!

mmmm chili
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Jessica - Keep drinking that aqua woman! Roast sounds yummy! Another GREAT fall dish.....hmmm.....note to self: buy a roast for the crock pot. :wink:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to drink more water and on the days I can't exercise (like today...volunteered in my son's class during my planning period and then parent-teacher conference tonight) I'm really going to try and stay below my calories. I will be hard, because I'll be craving a post-conference glass of wine, but I'll be strong!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Strong like Bull....Roooaaarrrr!!! Hehe... my husband says that to me all the time:bigsmile:

Drink up ladies:drinker: :drinker: We can do this!

I need to get something going for dinner so I'm not eating too late. I try to not eat after 9pm but I have no stinkin' idea what I want. I'm at work so my options are limited :grumble: I shoulda brought something with me! I went for a run AND boxed on the Wii for 30 minutes today though so I'm feeling pretty good. I REALLY want to get one of those HRM things or what ever to track my calories burn and distance ran cause I'm guesstimating but I think I have increased my speed....Whooo hooo! Feeling really good today :flowerforyou:
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Total of 136 ounces of water today- aaaaiiiihhh!

Hang in there Dot you can do it!!

April HRM's are TOTALLY worth it!

Sad- I think I'll have to make a run to the store tomorrow and get a new scale... mine's not working again- just sick of it!!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Holy water ladies!!! LOL!! Well, this morning I weighed myself and I will break even tomorrow or hopefully have a small loss if the scale reflects my low cal day. Again, SCREW TOM!! LOL
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Great Job everyone!! Itsonly the second week and we WILL overcome!

I don't miss TOM one bit!!! Sorry for those of you that have to go through it right now...but look at it this way - next week you won't have this problem???

I hopped on the scale first thing this morning and I was down another four pounds?!?!? SO we'll see if it still is tomorrow...I was reALLY bad tonight with sweets - has been a LONG day for me.
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    WOOHOO!!!! Still down 4 pounds!

How is everyone else doing today??? We can overcome even with a 1 pound disadvantage!!!
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Nervous Nervous Nervous- have to go get a new scale. We'll see how accurate mine was... but the other day when I hopped on (before it went all crazy) I was up 4 pounds... later that day, 7! WHHHHHAAAT!? I ate right- got in a "cleaning workout" nothing like working out while scrubbin on your hands and knees lol.

So we will find out- but I'm not excited! Hoping before I leave for lunch- I had coffee and a granola bar and I'm bringing my 36 oz water bottle with for my store to store adventure of errands.
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Amy – Good idea upping the water! Mmmm…..wiiiiinnnneee……:love:

Kasi – WTG on the run AND the boxing! :drinker: I don’t have class tonight so I’m going for a run after work (granted it’s not raining). I agree that the HRM is a GREAT tool to have to help you along your way. Some people are disappointed with theirs, but mine has always seemed to do what it’s supposed to do. Your best bet is to buy a Polar one, they’re expensive, but I bought a cheapy one before I got my Polar and it was GARBAGE! :grumble:

Anne – WTG on the loss! Keep rocking and rolling! :bigsmile:

Jessica - Good luck with the weigh-in! Just think happy thoughts! :flowerforyou:

I was down 2 pounds today! YAY! :happy: I’ll upload my pic on the other thread when I get home from work. I didn’t get in a workout over the weekend as I had planned, so I’m guessing that’s why I didn’t lose more. Oh well, I’ll take 2 pounds!
  • irishgal44
    Options
    OMG praying for the best with your weight losses this week - I forgot about the 1 lb disadvantage. Next week should be really good for me - it always is the week after TOM. So as long as I can stay in the game another week, I should be a good help to the team next week. I better be!!

Great losses so far everyone. Anne - 4 lbs is remarkable! Jessica - crossing my fingers for you! Katie - way to go on the awesome loss!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Looks like we are rockin' the weigh-in this week! I think we will be safe... Everyone but Faith has posted their weights on the Muscle Masters team and at this point we have them beat even with the advantage of theirs and disadvantage of ours. Just gotta hope Jessica's new scale is friendly *fingers crossed*. We also need Bauer to weigh-in... Haven't heard from her in a while, hope everythings okay!
  • mamaturner
    Options
    I'm waiting it out- new scale is nice... but wasn't too nice to me.

I ate small breakfast- decent lunch- big big salad and small plate of "warm food" lol and I just finished a walk with the dog -beautifully cloudy and windy autumn day :flowerforyou:

Grocery stop in about 2 hours- gonna make a late, light dinner and weigh in before it in the meantime, LOTS of water and perhaps sitting on my exercise ball.

Keep 'em crossing!!!!!
  • irishgal44
    Options
    Fingers crossed for you!! Sorry the new scale isn't very nice - yell at it and maybe throw a swearword or two its way. Sometimes that helps with mine. Just don't throw it...being it's new and all. :heart: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • mamaturner
    Options
    haha at this point I want to. It's not looking good my friends.. not looking good.

Of course I didn't take a pic earlier when I should have when I was only ugh 4 pounds up, now I'm 5.. WTF!!

I'm a sad mama... and also hungry- but damnit this is a rediculous gain!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Go run or workout or something then weigh yourself. That always brings me down a few ounces at least. Has anyone sean or heard from Bauer? I wonder whats up with her? She hasen't posted a weight either.
  • mamaturner
    Options
    oh my gosh I wish I could- I have an ornery 2 1/2 y/o getting molars and a dog that is acting quite similar.

Hope Bauer weighs in at least!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Been there done that Jessica! Definately not envious! No worries girl... Hopefully Bauer posts and not that I wish it on anyone but if Naomi's gain is big we might have a chance.
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Naomis gain was not big... but thanks

I have to pee out this water!! lol I realized its part of the problem... and I'm waiting to eat... but man I'm hungry

Thinking maybe 10 I'll reway... if its better, yay! and regardless I'm eating something then..
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    Haven't heard from Bauer since last week?

Nice Job everyone this week, Jessica - it is probably the scale more than you...don't worry! I think so far even with your gain we have done very well as a team this week.

MMMMM....tortilla soup sounds great! I think I'm going to try it out next week :)