First impressions

13»

Replies

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Idk - I think I come across as a laid back dude to most - because I am - I can go with the flow of things - in pretty much any situation- am I always comfortable in said situation? Not always but I get by and no one would know the wiser - cause I don’t want to make anyone else uncomfortable- damnit maybe I’m not as chill as thought??

my impression of you is that you are super chill and kindhearted and cool af
  • Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member
    Maybe what some people perceive as intimidation is really just a mismatch in personalities. Not everyone is going to Love each other

i think most people just aren’t comfortable with each other when they meet new people so they are reserved and then sometimes people read that as being cold

and also other people sometimes feel intimidated bc they just don’t have a lot of confidence in themselves and it has *kitten* to do with who’s standing in front of them
    I would like to insightful this in a non-ironic way because it is. But I hugged you instead

Have no fear I threw the insightful
  • Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member
    Idk - I think I come across as a laid back dude to most - because I am - I can go with the flow of things - in pretty much any situation- am I always comfortable in said situation? Not always but I get by and no one would know the wiser - cause I don’t want to make anyone else uncomfortable- damnit maybe I’m not as chill as thought??

You are 100% on my “get a drink with if the opportunity ever presents itself” list
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,121 Member

my impression of you is that you are super chill and kindhearted and cool af

You are 100% on my “get a drink with if the opportunity ever presents itself” list

If you’re ever in Texas I’ll buy the first round - we’ll have to invite @ermengarde22

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,653 Member
    It depends I guess,
    irl I am very friendly and outgoing.
    I’m that person that is standing by you at the store that just starts talking to you about whatever we’re looking at.
    I think people think I’m friendly and kind.

Online, I haven’t a clue.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,121 Member
    It depends I guess,
    I’m that person that is standing by you at the store that just starts talking to you about whatever we’re looking at.

Always seemed nice to me - and you’ve got great music taste
  • Bunniato
    Bunniato Posts: 17 Member
    Most people would likely agreeing that I am anxious and awkward at first.
    Some people may find me sweet/kind. Others may think I am weird.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,401 Member
    So inter
    It depends I guess,

I'm a chatter too. I am the annoying person who has to finish their convo with the check out person
    I also seem very approachable as strangers always come up to me to ask directions.
    I have an air of authority about me apparently that some find intimidating and i guess some find comforting? When my family would travel to London I'd always have people coming up to me on the tube to get directions, I'd walk then over to the map, cause I love maps, and show them the way
  • fondempnkeng
    fondempnkeng Posts: 1 Member
    Hello
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 663 Member
    I kinda drifted away from this after posting it BUT I loved reading back through and seeing where it went.

I don't think most intend to come off as intimidating( I know there's some individuals that get off on wanting to intimidate others though). Sometimes I think our assumption of others can boil down to how confident we feel about ourselves and the amount of confidence the other person is radiating. This is also just me rambling on 2 hours of sleep and trying to shotgun enough coffee to get my day started 😴