What’s a red flag for you?

Options

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    " We are not together anymore but my baby mama still lives here until she finds a place"
    Ok, But I’m going to need to meet her

The only way this would be acceptable for me is if he let's me meet her.
    Agree

You guys are very understanding- cuz from the opposite side - chick living with baby daddy would be a hard pass - unless I was drunk but sober hard pass
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    " We are not together anymore but my baby mama still lives here until she finds a place"

Agree

You guys are very understanding- cuz from the opposite side - chick living with baby daddy would be a hard pass - unless I was drunk but sober hard pass
    *kitten*’s expensive & coparenting is a thing. I don’t know that it would be an ideal situation but as long as nobody’s lying
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options

Agree

*kitten*’s expensive & coparenting is a thing. I don’t know that it would be an ideal situation but as long as nobody’s lying
    And also does she cook and clean cuz…..👸🏻 It could work out well.
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Agree

I get it. I have to Co parent - I just couldn’t do it - maybe an insecurity thing 🤷‍♂️
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options

Agree

I get it. I have to Co parent - I just couldn’t do it - maybe an insecurity thing 🤷‍♂️
    I can understand that. Everyone’s entitled to their boundaries. I think for me it would be a red flag but not a dealbreaker.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Canceling dates
    Oh no! *kitten*
    Canceling dates

Yeah that sucks
    Canceling dates

Yeah that sucks

I got a bat with his name on it*

*it just says “chad” but I wrote lightly cause I didn’t actually know his name.
    Canceling dates

okay we all hate him now

🤣😂🤣😂 I didn’t know yall got my back like that. Dude I think this is the third time he’s canceled. He seems remorseful??? Didn’t give me a good reason just that after I told him today that I was annoyed by him that he told me that he felt like *kitten* last night and now he feels more like *kitten*. Idk man like….. I feel like maybe he only likes me at work. Maybe this is what love bombing is… like I’ve made myself available, I’ve communicated, I’m the one having to ask if we’re still doing something bc idk if he'd ever bring it up….
    I’m not putting any more effort into it. Especially when we both had Wednesday off and he didn’t feel like meeting up then either. What I liked about him is that he was so direct and upfront. Now it’s him not communicating and being whiny. Idk about this one. Plus he’s like 19 years older than me nbd and I could be besties with his kids bc were the same age. 🥴And more importantly I’m pretty sure I’m engaged to @melg7777.
    🙄

fify😡
  • Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    When I tell her it’ll kill me but she puts cyanide into her pisrs snyeats
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    When I tell her it’ll kill me but she puts cyanide into her pisrs snyeats

i said what i said
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    @MelG7777 oh yeah, I’m engaged 😬
    What an intricate web we weave
  • MelG7777
    Options

Yeah, I thought about it after. We WERE engaged on Insta so now I don’t even know if Insta-Engaged crosses over into MFP Land or not.🥺Someone needs to set some guidelines up here. This is getting crazy.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Yeah, I thought about it after. We WERE engaged on Insta so now I don’t even know if Insta-Engaged crosses over into MFP Land or not.🥺Someone needs to set some guidelines up here. This is getting crazy.

Well it states in the chitchat rulebook that everyone here is single. Definitely not married. But we’re just engaged so not exclusive. 💍
  • MelG7777
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Well it states in the chitchat rulebook that everyone here is single. Definitely not married. But we’re just engaged so not exclusive. 💍

This can’t be right.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Canceling dates

…he didn’t!?!

Agreed. Oh hell, no!

(I should have kept reading but still!)
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    If she eats her steak well done
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    tigrig wrote: »

What about burgers

Well... done with that relationship.
  • cowsfan12
    Options

What about burgers

No don't say that! We don't do burgers here like you Americans do - they're always well done

I eat my burgers well most of the time - you’re all good 👍
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options

What about burgers

No don't say that! We don't do burgers here like you Americans do - they're always well done

I like all my meat pink and juicy. 😁
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options

What about burgers

I have a feeling you're not talking about burgers anymore 😆
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options

What about burgers

dqn1hl0iybip.jpg

🤣😂