What's the last thing you bought?

Replies

• CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Ingredients to make Pad Thai but I forgot the rice noodles so I won't be making it 🤣

Aaaaaaaaand now I’m hungry again

Guess what my man is going to eat?
    those *kitten* muffin bottoms

🤣🤣 muffins

UH uh...he better leave my muffins alone after what he did! 😂
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Ingredients to make Pad Thai but I forgot the rice noodles so I won't be making it 🤣

Aaaaaaaaand now I’m hungry again

Guess what my man is going to eat?
    those *kitten* muffin bottoms

🤣🤣 muffins

UH uh...he better leave my muffins alone after what he did! 😂

he committed a *kitten* felony is what he did

Yes! If he wants to mess with my muffins he better eat the whole damn thing.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    i bought these keto supplements but kinda scared to try
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,154 Member
    Potatoes
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    edited September 2022
    The Pureology strength cure range. If this doesn't work, I will just go back to the tried and tested Amika
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,416 Member
    Bought my son a pair of Lululemon trousers.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    edited September 2022
    Numbing cream because I’m scared to get my sternum tattooed and I’ve became a *kitten* in the last year 😂
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,039 Member
    Numbing cream because I’m scared to get my sternum tattooed and I’ve became a *kitten* in the last year 😂

Let me know if that really works - always wondered about that
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

It does, I’ve used it for my chest and back. The only issue is that it wears off after like 2 hours and the pain is worst then

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member

It does, I’ve used it for my chest and back. The only issue is that it wears off after like 2 hours and the pain is worst then

are you getting outline and color in one sitting?? if so, godspeed

• CoffeeNstilettos

are you getting outline and color in one sitting?? if so, godspeed

Scheduled for 4 hours if I make it that long. I’m usually over it after 3 😅 The plan is to do the outline and shading today.
  • Alinouveau2
    Bread and apples
  • CoffeeNstilettos

I take it back, not working for *kitten*, I can feel the needles hitting the bone 🥴 it does usually work but I should have put in on my skin at least 1 hour before my appointment.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member

I take it back, not working for *kitten*, I can feel the needles hitting the bone 🥴 it does usually work but I should have put in on my skin at least 1 hour before my appointment.

Hang in there sweetheart. Just take it a few minutes at a time. Take breaks if you need to
  • CoffeeNstilettos

Hang in there sweetheart. Just take it a few minutes at a time. Take breaks if you need to

Well he's a smoker so he takes alot of breaks, on one now😅
  • TwitchyMagee

I would have to hold my breath

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member

Ugh, me too.

But last night I was walking behind someone who was smoking weed and I've always liked the smell so I'm like "don't walk so fast!" under my breath :)
  • TwitchyMagee
    glassyo wrote: »

Ugh, me too.

But last night I was walking behind someone who was smoking weed and I've always liked the smell so I'm like "don't walk so fast!" under my
    breath :)
    I guess it probably depends on the weed. Every time I come across a roadkill skunk I think somebody is doing some thing.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,039 Member

Yeah - I’ve heard sternum is a *kitten* - but you’re a bad *kitten* I bet you’re sitting like a rock
  • Alinouveau2
    Chicken nuggets, fries, ice cream