What's the last thing you bought?

Replies

• ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 540 Member
    A new transmission coolant hose for my truck because the battery bracket broke and the battery fell off the pedestal and sliced the hose open.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member
    A new transmission coolant hose for my truck because the battery bracket broke and the battery fell off the pedestal and sliced the hose open.

Hopefully you don’t have to take half the motor out to get to the hose 😂 seems the way of the world these days
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 540 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Hopefully you don’t have to take half the motor out to get to the hose 😂 seems the way of the world these days

It was a little more challenging than I thought it was going to be so I had the dealer take care of it.
    Ouch.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,502 Member
    I bought a bottle of wine yesterday that got me drunk AF last night. Totally worth the $5 😂
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member
    I bought a bottle of wine yesterday that got me drunk AF last night. Totally worth the $5 😂

Don’t you hate that when erryone else is aslee and here you are drunk wanting to bullchit but crickets 😂 My equivalent to this in beer is buying natty daddy’s- those things are cheap but efficient
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,502 Member

Don’t you hate that when erryone else is aslee and here you are drunk wanting to bullchit but crickets 😂 My equivalent to this in beer is buying natty daddy’s- those things are cheap but efficient

The one time I actually wanted to interact, failed on me. I'll just post a thirst trap on IG next time 😂
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    Beet root powder capsules and fruity pebble flavored protein 😋
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,366 Member
    Numbing cream because I’m scared to get my sternum tattooed and I’ve became a *kitten* in the last year 😂

Let me know if that really works - always wondered about that

It does, I’ve used it for my chest and back. The only issue is that it wears off after like 2 hours and the pain is worst then

I take it back, not working for *kitten*, I can feel the needles hitting the bone 🥴 it does usually work but I should have put in on my skin at least 1 hour before my appointment.

I'll think of you when I have my next one done in December, part of it will be on my bony fleshless collarbone.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    edited September 2022
    ythannah wrote: »
    Numbing cream because I’m scared to get my sternum tattooed and I’ve became a *kitten* in the last year 😂

Let me know if that really works - always wondered about that

It does, I’ve used it for my chest and back. The only issue is that it wears off after like 2 hours and the pain is worst then

I take it back, not working for *kitten*, I can feel the needles hitting the bone 🥴 it does usually work but I should have put in on my skin at least 1 hour before my appointment.

I'll think of you when I have my next one done in December, part of it will be on my bony fleshless collarbone.

It's not going to tickle that's for sure 😅 if it's a big tattoo and you want to try the numbing cream try to apply it at least 1 hour before, or more.(Also make sure you tell your tattoo artist that you applied it) I had my whole back tattooed last year and I used the cream and it worked very well. I know when I go back in a couple weeks I definitely will use it again.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,126 Member
    Jalapenos
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    edited September 2022
    The best taco salad I ever had 😋
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    My lunch, unfortunately it was not the best Taco Salad I’ve ever had. 😔
    Just a very mediocre burger.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    clamps
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    clamps

venrlk2kg5sc.gif
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    My lunch, unfortunately it was not the best Taco Salad I’ve ever had. 😔
    Just a very mediocre burger.

Now that I've calmed down from the excitement because I was starving and hadn't eaten all day, it probably wasn't the best I've ever had but it was pretty tasty😆
  • Alinouveau2
    Juice, apple scented lysol and candy
  • Alinouveau2
    I guess a clean house
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    I guess a clean house

How's the move going?
  • Alinouveau2
    I guess a clean house

How's the move going?

Carpets are cleaned (by the kinda hit Turkish dude), locks changed, cleaners did an amazing job cleaning every square inch. I got all the boxes moved over that I wanted to. Tomorrow a friend comes to help set up the kitchen, new bedroom furniture is delivered. It's like this crazy long gradual move

But I do love standing in my new backyard enjoying the beautiful oasis the former owners created
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    Lettuce and blueberries.