Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• sugarfreesquirrel
    sugarfreesquirrel Posts: 268 Member
    Forgot to add, I also play pokemon go :-)
  • lisacd313
    lisacd313 Posts: 1 Member
    I’d like some food ideas, new to calorie counting! Some new friends to share ideas with too 😊
  • ccollac1
    ccollac1 Posts: 2 Member
    I really need motivation, feel free to add me. :smiley:
  • Waterbabe2022
    Waterbabe2022 Posts: 19 Member
    Add me
  • digitz1979
    digitz1979 Posts: 2 Member
    I am definitely looking for more friends that are on this journey with me.
  • digitz1979
    digitz1979 Posts: 2 Member
    I am definitely looking for more friends that are on this journey with me.
  • M4r3z
    M4r3z Posts: 20 Member
    I’ve been on here for a few weeks and made some good friends. Nice people with common goals. Feel free to add me if you want another friend or someone to help keep you motivated.
  • WiseGraywolf
    WiseGraywolf Posts: 7 Member
    Hello, I am looking for ways to change my lifestyle, exercise more, eat healthier with a good amiunt of lean proteins, and find like minded people who can help me on this journey grow and develop new habits, motivational support, and learning what new protein powders are good for my body. Always looking for new friends.
  • WiseGraywolf
    Hello, I am looking for ways to change my lifestyle, exercise more, eat healthier with a good amiunt of lean proteins, and find like minded people who can help me on this journey grow and develop new habits, motivational support, and learning what new protein powders are good for my body. Always looking for new friends.
  • WiseGraywolf
  • Nick10x
    Nick10x Posts: 5 Member
    Not new but back after a long year! need to get back on it and happy to add motivational friends :)
  • Nick10x
    Nick10x Posts: 5 Member
    Not new but back after a long year! need to get back on it and happy to add motivational friends :)
  • Sweetmamatxk7
    Sweetmamatxk7 Posts: 2 Member
    Follow me I’ll follow back
  • KokiriWitch
    KokiriWitch Posts: 6 Member
    Anyone can add me!! I love to support others, and I have roughly 85lb to lose so I could use the support as well!
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Hi future pals! Looking for some friends that also prioritize healthy relationship with food and won’t idolize coming in under all the time. I’m hoping to lose 10-15lbs (already lost ~30lbs) in a healthy long term way (even though I want fast results!).

Semi-active on this app I guess?? Maybe more if you friend me? 😜
  • Feel free to add!
  • Add away need to motivation, support and accountability.
    I will also give the same in return!
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    need some new friends. back at it again ... need support and people to chat with about things
  • dmcpage
    dmcpage Posts: 66 Member
    I started on MFP over a decade ago, lost 80 pounds and make some wonderful friendships…many that even transitioned into real life! I’ve gained the weight back and have new motivation, am counting my macros, and am relentless in the gym. Happy for more accountability for peeps on here, I’m an open book.
  • Sadiebrawl75
    Sadiebrawl75 Posts: 2 Member
    Hiyo. Rejoined after finally being tired of all the pandemic pounds I’ve added. I lost 20 already but would like to log in every day and see/connect with others in here also working towards a goal. I would like to move more, drink less, and lose about 30 more pounds. Add me pleaseeeeee it’s lonely having zero friends on here!