What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    I came so close to showing my stupid today. Was going to give this colleague unsolicited advice about her acne situation. Can't believe how much dumber I can act when I am hungry. Glad I didn't do it though.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,167 Member
    Waiting for dinner
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    j
    tigrig wrote: »
    Sitting on the couch and holding my sick child while he drifts off to sleep. Poor guy woke up coughing his head off. Apparently I make for a great pillow

Jeez I’m sorry. I hope he’s better quickly.
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    edited October 2022
    j
    Sitting on the couch and holding my sick child while he drifts off to sleep. Poor guy woke up coughing his head off. Apparently I make for a great pillow

Thanks, he woke up this morning fine and acting like nothing happened 🤷‍♂️ I may have been duped into snuggling
  • Alinouveau2
    Waiting for dinner
    j

Thanks, he woke up this morning fine and acting like nothing happened 🤷‍♂️

Isn't that always the way and now route exhausted
    Good to hear your little guy is feeling better
  • TwitchyMagee
    j

Thanks, he woke up this morning fine and acting like nothing happened 🤷‍♂️ I may have been duped into snuggling

Worth it 😊

• Alinouveau2
    Going through my notes. I need to pass this test today to get my certification. I've been staying up late trying to learn everything and I've really been hard on myself. We'll see if it all payed off and if i've been stressed for nothing..

Good luck!!! You'll do awesome!
  • Alinouveau2
    Folding laundry and about to get dressed to head to the old house and run the vacuum around
  • TwitchyMagee
    y
    Going through my notes. I need to pass this test today to get my certification. I've been staying up late trying to learn everything and I've really been hard on myself. We'll see if it all payed off and if i've been stressed for nothing..

This is exciting!
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 541 Member
    Showered and laying back down. Trying to figure out what I’m going to do on this morning off of work.
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    Questioning my decision to buy the 5" inseam gym shorts
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member

You can always try them on and show us. 😏
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited October 2022

I’ve been seeing a lot of those hoochie daddy shorts lately. As long as there are no dangly bits in public I’m OK with it. I mean, I’m sorry for policing your body but …
  • CoffeeNstilettos

I’ve been seeing a lot of those hoochie daddy shorts lately. As long as there are no dangly bits in public I’m OK with it. I mean, I’m sorry for policing your body but …

I haven't seen anyone at the gym with them but I feel like it would be distracting and I'd always be looking 😅
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    edited October 2022

Good luck!!! You'll do awesome!
    y

This is exciting!

It went REALLY good! Now I'm overthinking it and questioning myself 😅🤣 I should know by the end of the day.

bvcvzoqu949r.gif

Completel unrelated, but I do not find the man in the gif attractive except for when he has a pervy moustache.

I'm not sure what that says about me.

😂 Stop being that way, it makes me love you even more! 😜

• TwitchyMagee
    Laughing at how the quotes make it look like people are talking to themselves.
    Me: I love you dude!
    Me: I know you do!