When you realize…..

Options
That NO junk food is WORTH eating after putting in so much work during a workout. Prove me wrong. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Replies

• HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    I don't exercise so I can eat certain things, but I certainly thoroughly enjoy some "junk" food on occasion too - but I guess I don't see my workouts as something I'm forced to do so I can lose a little weight.

Just a different view of exercise I guess - I do it for lifetime health, to support my sport, and to feel good. It helps make some room for "junk" on occasion, and I enjoy every bite LOL - but that's not why I get up and drag myself into my workout room...
  • claireychn074
    claireychn074 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I’m not a huge fan of fast food, but I do incorporate sugar into my diet. When I’m in a hard training phase and I’ve got 2.5 hrs of weightlifting, mobility and cardio I have to fuel with sugary drinks or sweets. Bananas are my fave, but it’s difficult to wear a lifting belt and brace after eating a banana, whereas a handful of jelly babies will give me energy and not cause digestive issues.

I also don’t know if you’d class bread as junk food, but I’m making a lot of sourdough at the moment and scoffing that happily!