LMAO

Options
124»

Replies

• shellie1206
    shellie1206 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Maybe thats his version of four play!

Nothing sexier than shoving burrito supremes in each others mouths!

I think I will try that next time we eat out at Taco Bell.... :laugh:
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    OMG my LOLCANO erupted!

AND it downed my ROFL Copter

roflcopter1_1.jpeg

My ROFLCOPTERs attacked yours!

Roflcopter-1.gif

LOLCANO... :laugh:
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Wow, I can not believe some of the incredibly rude comments posted on this thread. MFP is supposed to be a site to post weight loss successes, failures and advice. If we immediately pounce on people for grammatical mistakes then why would anyone ever want to post anything ever again for fear of being criticized for their grammar? Have you ever heard of the saying, "If you can not say anything nice then...."?

Thank You very much.. Its all good :tongue: I forgive the all that dont have nothing nice to say and enjoy your day :heart:

It's okay if you forgive us but don't forgive your school system.
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.
    The forum guidelines include this item:

17) Please stay on-topic, and help us make our forums a "No Hijacking" zone. Users come to MyFitnessPal for support and encouragement. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are discouraging and disrespectful, and will be deleted. Repeated offense may result in revocation of posting privileges. Please either contribute positively to a thread, or move on without posting.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/14923-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,

Ladyhawk00
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.