Hello, I’m new and looking for accountability friends

Options
2»

Replies

• Paige327
    Paige327 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello 😊 I’m 35 and have 25-30lbs of fat to lose. I am doing Keto and IF. I’m looking for a buddy/buddies to help me stay on track with my diet. I’m hoping to connect at least once a week to discuss progress.
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Paige327 wrote: »
    Hello 😊 I’m 35 and have 25-30lbs of fat to lose. I am doing Keto and IF. I’m looking for a buddy/buddies to help me stay on track with my diet. I’m hoping to connect at least once a week to discuss progress.

Hi Paige! I’m also doing IF, my 17 year old daughter just started it too, which makes meal time easier for planning, lol. I’ve recently lost 35 pounds, but still have a way to go. Please feel free to add me, I love being a part of an engaging support network!
  • Paige327
    Paige327 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m finding it difficult to add people as friends. Mama530 I attempted to add you but I’m not sure if I did lol.
  • RBnorth66
    RBnorth66 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am not sure how this works. I would like to join a group for support. I am starting 16-8 IF today. My starting weight is 218 and I my goal weight is 160. I am 73 and active.
  • JaniceCotton
    JaniceCotton Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi so sorry no been well this past week but Facebook group sounds go to me. ❤️
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. Feel free to add me too :)
  • littlemisssunshine0831
    Options
    Hey Paige I am 33 years old . And I love your idea of keeping on track with a buddy. I definitely would benefit from that.
  • Stopmyhandsputtingfoodinmygob
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Okay, so how does one get added? Been doing weight loss for yearrrrrrs! Maybe its time to be accountable!
  • BeeHapppy101
    BeeHapppy101 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Interested in joining! I’ve put on 30 pounds this year and it’s time to reel it back in.