So tell me do you like it long or short....

Options
hair that is....LOL! what did you pervs think I was talking about?

So the question...short hair or long hair?

I cut mine off and now want to grow it back out...have some saying do it and others saying don't do it.

I will do what I want cause it is just hair but tell me what do YOU like (in general not on me)....

Replies

• 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I prefer short tbh :P
  • trouthunterz
    Options
    I love long hair :)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

espresso shots, frankly. and my answer to that would be short.
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    Longer is better with everything :)
  • thomasmarnold
    Options
    LONG!!!!!
  • JulieBoBoo
    Options
    short short short for me. Balding for my husband. The more hair he loses the sexier I find him. Course that only goes for the hair on his head.. I love his body hair and for that it's the furrier the better!
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    i keep getting mine cut shorter and shorter...i have really baby fine hair so keeping it long does nothing for me. just wish i could start getting "friendly" with the italian guy who does my hair--it's getting freekin expensive to maintain.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,683 Member
    Options
    Long. You can't grab short hair doing......................think about it.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I like it long, but short is ok, as long as it has some personality. (Seriously, I'm still talking about hair, here.)
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I like short, but my hubby likes long...so my hair is long, lol.
  • madubil
    madubil Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on the person- and the hair itself- no one looks good w long straggly hair that isn't well kept- but the same can be said for short hair. I think in general short hair has more style options- but longer hair can be worn in so many ways as well. I am in the process of growing mine out- and really love it. I have grown it out before (but not this long) and I love it it mostly bc of how well my hair stylist cuts it,

That said- I AM IMPRESSED GIRL!!! 99 pounds- I am very proud of you and really impressed!!! Thats wonderful.
  • cometnurse
    cometnurse Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    On me short hair seems to be better:) However I am currently trying to grow it out!! Go figure!:laugh:
  • leilani♥
    Options
    I like it long :D
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I like mine long, but some people look amazing with short hair. It depends on their face.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Depends on the person.
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i can never decide! right now my hair is like 3 inches from my butt haha. i want to cut it off, but i know i will cry if i do because it took my years to get it this long!
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    long.. at least on me but I am jealous of girls that can pull off cute short haircuts.
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options

So the question...short hair or long hair?

I'm a guy there r no longs out there lol, OH hair I prefer long wife long and daughter 7 with long as well...
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I have like baby fine hair, always have

It looks fuller and healthier short

Dear Sig likes it long, so it's long because that's how I roll sometimes. It's horrible. How does he not see this clearly isn't my best look.
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Long, unless it's been messed with by hair straighteners.... otherwise short.