• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    5h0uelt9tyaa.jpeg
    12468... 😂

Right? I did finish it though
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,132 Member
    Posting curtains to give away. Why do all our windows have blinds and curtains. We're not curtain people so they're all coming down

Either you have a naked neighbor or you are the naked neighbor

There's blinds on all the windows. Why the heck do we also need curtains??? All they do is collect dust. And taking them down I've learned they used scented products to clean them so I got itchy.
  • Alinouveau2
    I looooove brisket!

I made brisket tonight
  • TwitchyMagee
    Posting curtains to give away. Why do all our windows have blinds and curtains. We're not curtain people so they're all coming down

There's blinds on all the windows. Why the heck do we also need curtains??? All they do is collect dust. And taking them down I've learned they used scented products to clean them so I got itchy.

I was hoping for something more salacious than cleanliness but that’s good too
  • Alinouveau2

I was hoping for something more salacious than cleanliness but that’s good too

None can really see in this house. Sadly I like to walk around in various states of undress 🤣😂🤣🤣
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,529 Member
    edited October 2022
    Not sleeping... and my alarm is set for 4:15 because I have to be at the job site very early tomorrow later this morning
  • cmsienk
    Drinking coffee and trying to wake up while I get ready for work
  • Sugartown2
    Sugartown2 Posts: 74 Member
    I am enjoying my nth cup of coffee while I get ready for work.
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited October 2022
    I ran home during lunch because I was out of cat food this morning so I had to stop at the store so I could feed my babies and while I was there I switched the laundry and I also picked up some bleach solution and a few rags so I could wipe down the bathroom at work since it was a little smelly from last nights flood and I also changed into clothes that I don’t mind getting a little bleach on. I just finished wiping down the bathroom Even though part of me said I shouldn’t really do it because I was trained by women in the workplace not to do things that are traditionally considered domestic labor unless I’m getting paid for it but I’m The only person who uses that bathroom and the only person that is going to suffer if I don’t clean it.

and now I’m going to eat my lunch
  • Alinouveau2
    Making soup. One for us and one for a friend taken down with covid. Rolls are also being made too but they're doing their first rest
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    Driving poles in the ground for my kid's school fall carnival. Being the only dad on the PTO isn't always fun3sdnl1i9bsbr.jpg
  • ButterIsGood
    ButterIsGood Posts: 201 Member
    Taking a break from cleaning. So bored
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,264 Member
    tigrig wrote: »
    Driving poles in the ground for my kid's school fall carnival. Being the only dad on the PTO isn't always fun3sdnl1i9bsbr.jpg

Make it easier on yourself! 👍
    qeoagwtxp56m.jpeg

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,264 Member
    so bored……….

h7vqt6llo14h.gif
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2022
    Just picked up a pizza on my way home. No way am I cooking tonight
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    edited October 2022
    Listening to the pouring rain while I’m cozy inside
  • _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »

There are few better feelings than that one. Heavy rain on the roof sends me right to sleep.
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    _Dan1985 wrote: »
    Cat0703a wrote: »

There are few better feelings than that one. Heavy rain on the roof sends me right to sleep.

Here’s hoping!! 🤞