What is your favorite thing(s) about Fall?

Options
13»

Replies

• glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Football and temps below 90 degrees
  • chattykathy703
    chattykathy703 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love the colors and the crisp air. Fireplaces and decorations....I love everything about fall......
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    There is no fall in south Florida. By December the weather will go back to being in the 80s and the humidity will die down. But that'll be nearly winter then.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    :heart: Halloween!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Football
    The reds, oranges, golds
    Apple cider
    Hockey
    Pumpkin picking
    Football
    Warm days, cool nights
    Hockey
    Sitting around the firepit
    Football
    Halloween
    Jumping in leaves
    The smell of cinnamon
    Hockey
  • Tzipporah90
    Options
    Def the fact I can wear boots!! They dress up EVERY outfit way better than flats do!!
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    There's no such thing as Fall in Texas. Just Summer and Winter. Pretty much its still Summer over here cause it was 102 yesterday afternoon. :P I like winter though! I get to wear long sleeves and boots!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    :devil: Halloween!!!! :devil:
  • mercifulsanzo
    Options
    So much! Even though it doesn't get too Autumny here in SoCal, I love the Fall with all my heart! I love the leaves falling from the trees and the gray in the sky... and I can't help but love the crows flying all around. The scarves and boots are fun too~
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    trees that look like they're on fire.
    vacation - a cabin in the woods
    sweaters
    cool nights - great for sleeping
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Why did nobody say the food at Thanksgiving? :) Turkey, gravy, stuffing, and of course pumpkin pie!

Because we go to my side of the family's Thanksgiving and the food is not so great. Every year I offer to have Thanksgiving at my house and I do the work but my Mother always turns me down.

I think she likes to have us over just so she can complain about how hard it is for her to do all that cooking (other then what we all bring ourselves) and cleaning.

I will add Pecan pie to the list though. But only if I make it! Everyone else in the family makes it runny but me!!!
  • FitnessElle
    Options
    Running outdoors and experiencing the beautiful decay of the season. It's breathtaking.
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Going to Gatlinburg with my Husband to see the leaves change color, enjoy cooler weather, and a chance to wear cute Fall fashions!!!!
  • jsiler181
    Options
    FOOTBALL!!!

Also, decent temperatures for about 3 weeks (I live in FL), hoodies, fall leaves, and Halloween :)
  • BigBadVooDooBob
    Options
    For me it's football, fresh apples and cider, all those really good seasonal beers, the fact that I can dig out my flannel shirts and that it is almost hockey season!

We are pretty much the same person! Plus the leaves and rain!

I left out the leaves and the rain! The colors are great around here in the fall, and I love the smell of the fallen leaves!
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    FOOTBALL.... The Weather ... APPLES

10547530.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • bens_mommy
    Options
    Hockey season, pumpkin everything, and the crisp air! I live in southern California so the weather is mild.

Plus I HATE hiking in the heat, so autumn/winter are the best time for me to get some serious hiking in. :drinker: