MFP Premium

Options
alcomer
alcomer Posts: 101 Member
After trying WW for six months with no luck - I am back to using MFP - I used to be able to use the barcode scanner with the free app, now it says I have to upgrade to premium to use it. Is there no barcode scanner in the free app now? Thank you.

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    alcomer wrote: »
    After trying WW for six months with no luck - I am back to using MFP - I used to be able to use the barcode scanner with the free app, now it says I have to upgrade to premium to use it. Is there no barcode scanner in the free app now? Thank you.

No, it's a premium feature only now.
  • bcrisp416
    bcrisp416 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Is the barcode scanner only in the United States? I have friends in the UK says they still have it in the free app???
  • delillolauren
    delillolauren Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I was bummed about that when I came back too. But not enough to open up my purse and pay for premium. 😉
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    bcrisp416 wrote: »
    Is the barcode scanner only in the United States? I have friends in the UK says they still have it in the free app???

I think it’s more about when you receive the update that changes things. It took a few weeks before my app updated to the new dashboard style when people had been wingeing/talking about it on the forums for ages.

I’m in the UK and still have use of the Barcode Scanner, but I’m sure the day will come…

I have my phone set to auto update btw. It just seems not to do the whole user base at one time. 🤷‍♀️
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options

I’m in the UK and still have use of the Barcode Scanner, but I’m sure the day will come…

Shhh! Don't tell them ....

- I'm in the UK using an Android phone and I still have it - perhaps they will overlook us.
  • ntaylorut
    ntaylorut Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Same, started back today and will be deleting MFP and going else where. Terrible decision by management