How often do you record a loss/gain?

Options
2»

Replies

• LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I just started logging my weight everyday....I want to see the trends in gain and loss....

Note: Turn off the status update that says you lost weight or it'll be in your feed every other day.
  • anamikaraks
    anamikaraks Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I weigh whenever I want and record every Monday morning (keeps me honest through the weekend). As long as you are consistent then it's a tool like everything else.
  • Jenatello
    Jenatello Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning and just enter my weight in my food notes section on the mobile phone...this way I can look back and see what I was. Now of course if I lose I record that 'officially' LOL! :)

I love the idea of recording it in the food notes!

I just started, but I think that Wednesday is going to be my official recording day. :)
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I tend to weigh myself whenever I feel the fattest. Not that that helps exactly, but it makes me a little more motivated to rectify it. Perhaps I should just pick one day to weigh a week and record it.
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I have always (while watching my food intake) weighed every day. I record into an app on my phone (which also records women's issues) but I only log here on Thursdays... every Thursday.
  • shesblossoming
    Options
    Weigh daily; record daily. Up or down doesn't matter. Can't use data productively if you don't record it.

I am the same. I have a graph too which projects my goal weight for the week and then my actual. It really helps.
  • Simomofmich
    Simomofmich Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My official weigh in day is Friday and that is the one that I record. As I've gotten closer to my goal weight I tend to weigh myself every day even though I know I shouldn't. This week was an exception for me as I was the same weight 2 weeks in a row and then for no reason at all lost 6 pounds in 2 days and just had to record that and now promised I won't record a new weight til not this Friday, but next Friday since I already recorded an official one this week.
  • shipwreck3
    Options
    I weigh daily in the mornings. I went a few weeks one time and I'll be honest it was horrible. It keeps me on track I think. I just started this week with mfp, so I have been recording it as I go. . In my paper food journal my official weigh in day is Sunday, I am counting calories and comparing it to the old ww point system.
  • jjameli
    Options
    I also weigh in every morning but don't officially record my weight until Thursdays. Haven't gained any weight, but I will post a gain if that is what the scale says.
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    Options
    I record every Monday morning.
  • qwills2cats
    qwills2cats Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning but I record my weight Fridays and Mondays . Keeps me motivated throughout the work week and then through the weekend.
  • Michelle_M2002
    Michelle_M2002 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day. I record on Wednesdays if there is a loss. If I'm feeling blah, but have a loss on Monday or Tuesday, I'll record early as a way to motivate myself to keep me on track.

God bless!
  • iheartyarn
    iheartyarn Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I weigh everyday and record it a women's app on my phone. On here I log it when it has been the same for 3 days, up or down.