soooo um...is ANYBODY else freaking out about this?!

Options
1235»

Replies

• _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I would run and hide if I were you, but I'm not, so I won't.

thanks for the insight. enlightening. truly.

I felt equally enlightened by your original post, bless your heart. :flowerforyou:

lmao. i'm sure. thanks for the insincerity. and for taking this entire thing to heart, like i knew most of you would. i found the responses to this interesting.

Right, well I'm off to hide under my desk and cry about being accused of being insincere. You are very welcome by the way!

lmao i could care less. out with you.

It's COULDN'T care less! Think about it and you will understand the difference. That's sarcasm.
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I would run and hide if I were you, but I'm not, so I won't.

thanks for the insight. enlightening. truly.

I felt equally enlightened by your original post, bless your heart. :flowerforyou:

lmao. i'm sure. thanks for the insincerity. and for taking this entire thing to heart, like i knew most of you would. i found the responses to this interesting.

Right, well I'm off to hide under my desk and cry about being accused of being insincere. You are very welcome by the way!

lmao i could care less. out with you.

It's COULDN'T care less! Think about it and you will understand the difference. That's sarcasm.

way to chime in for the win! you guys should take this little tag team on the road. but um..thanks for pointing out a typo i guess? i appreciate you taking time to edit your post to perfection. way to keep the thread alive
    I'm sure it'l land in Florida. Everything insanely stupid happens here. Don't worry. Thanks for reminding me to up my life insurance policy.
    hahahaha sun you always make me smile :)
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    What's with all of these negative Nancys?

I thought it was an interesting article, my friend!! :smile:
  • SkateboardFi
    Options
    What's with all of these negative Nancys?

I thought it was an interesting article, my friend!! :smile:

LOL i have no idea. they came in DROVES i tell you. it's interesting to me so i figured i'd share it on here, but ended up bombarded with folks trying to be smartasses. which is fine, makes my workday go by quicker.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    onoes.gif
  • ajm07
    ajm07 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I think it's pretty dumb to throw something in the air if it might come back down and land on your head. Can't they come up with some sort of debris collection service - fly up, grab onto it and bring it down safely. Come on NASA.

Not too worried about it hitting someone. But it would be cool if it landed close enough to take some photos of it :)
  • rolypoly1
    Options
    They said on the news that there is so much water on the planet for it to land. Chance of getting hit by lightning is 1 in a million and getting hit by any of the debris would be 1 in a trillion or billion or something. Don't worry about what you can't control is what I think. If it is my time to die, it will be whatever happens at the time whether by a car crash, choking or satellite pieces entering our earth. :-)
  • SkateboardFi
    Options
    If it is my time to die, it will be whatever happens at the time whether by a car crash, choking or satellite pieces entering our earth. :-)

LOL none of this sounds desirable, i think what made it funniest was you ending this statement with a smiley. which in my book, gives you about 50.75 cool points :)
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Contribute to my "Don't Get Hit By The Falling Satellite" Fund and save yourself! Message me for Paypal instructions.

NOTE: Joking, there is no fund, don't send me money.

NOTE: Ok, well, send me money if you want, but there is no fund. Except the "I Wish I Had a Copy of Gears of War 3" Fund
  • SkateboardFi
    Options
    Contribute to my "Don't Get Hit By The Falling Satellite" Fund and save yourself! Message me for Paypal instructions.

NOTE: Joking, there is no fund, don't send me money.

NOTE: Ok, well, send me money if you want, but there is no fund. Except the "I Wish I Had a Copy of Gears of War 3" Fund

hey HEY now...i see what you're up to! damned degenerate...