Replies

• kayellis507
    kayellis507 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All, looking for support and motivation from England xx
  • rugoofy
    rugoofy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I can use all the support and motivation I can get.
  • tracetraceau
    tracetraceau Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am back after a few years just looking for great friends to keep me motivated lol my name is Tracey and I am 49 years old and from Melbourne Australia, I turn 50 in February so wanted to get to the best version of myself, I know my progress will not be finished but at least a better version of myself. I have just started intermittant fasting with a fasting window of 14/10 and I am four days in so far and loving it and have lost 800g. It is start :)
  • jayferellis
    jayferellis Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I definitely need more friends and more motivation! I’m down 42 pounds currently but got a long ways to go.
  • LadyDiane63
    LadyDiane63 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am back again...not giving up. I am following a low glycemic diet and biking/walking/yoga 5 days week. I could really use motivation and friends going through the same journey would be great! :)
  • blueunicorn125
    blueunicorn125 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I’m here again, please feel free to add me!
  • tracetraceau
    Options
    Hi! I am back again...not giving up. I am following a low glycemic diet and biking/walking/yoga 5 days week. I could really use motivation and friends going through the same journey would be great! :)

Tried to add you but didn't see a add friend button on your profile unless I am going blind lol
  • tracetraceau
    Options
    I definitely need more friends and more motivation! I’m down 42 pounds currently but got a long ways to go.

Couldn't see a Add Friend on your profile also. Feel free to add me.
  • Balto63
    Balto63 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello there, please add me. I would love more friends for motivation and to also motivate them on this health/active journey.
  • Balto63
    Balto63 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Would love more friends for support and motivation, Please feel free to add me!
  • mstrops24
    mstrops24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love more friends
  • MiaMiaMiaMiaMiaMiaMiaMiaMia
    MiaMiaMiaMiaMiaMiaMiaMiaMia Posts: 2 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Hi from Australia - Just joined up and happy to add friends to motivate and support.
  • ianparker4821
    ianparker4821 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    From the uk and just started back.. pls add me
  • Busydad101
    Busydad101 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Can't have enough friends. thanks
  • 100_Rabbits
    100_Rabbits Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends! I'm about 87 pounds down this year... hoping to close the year out at 100 pounds lost. Having an active feed helps me stay motivated :)
  • digger2640
    digger2640 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Aussie truckie looking to get into better shape. More friends on here would be awesome. Please add me.
  • gumby101ca1
    gumby101ca1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends .. hold me accountable and keep me motivated ... guys and girls welcome.. lets get healthy together.. feel free to add me
  • petegaymer2022
    petegaymer2022 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Back after a life break, team gay, team diabetic, uk based…..feel free to add
  • Changes_In_Latitudes
    Options
    So I was here a couple months ago and failed to stick with it. I’m back, and ready to put in the work. Would love to find some fun friends to enjoy the journey with. Please feel free to add me.
  • hasanoverhere
    hasanoverhere Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    didn't know mfp has friends adding feature untill now.