What's on your mind?

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    I think I have whatever “not covid” that’s been going around
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,127 Member
    Sometimes you go to the grocery store and see the local eccentric dog owner is there.
    This good boy certainly put a smile on many faces 5czdw5qo8x4g.jpg
  • ROULER10
    ROULER10 Posts: 39 Member
    Sometimes you go to the grocery store and see the local eccentric dog owner is there.

Surely he needs a license
  • Alinouveau2
    ROULER10 wrote: »

Surely he needs a license

😂🤣
    So many people kept stopping to take his, or her, picture....do you think they know they're a star?
    (I've always see this doggie and their driver driving around the hood, I always do a double take)
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    6k21y6jxrubf.jpeg

Wtf is this? Brisket?????

we gots to get this girl a brisket - @watch_out_for_that_tree you still got that vertical smoker? I’ll bring the ribs

Y’all don’t know German food. It’s amazing

False - I lived in Germany from 87-90 - so…
    But you’ve probably never been to Queens

No - I turned down my only chance to visit NYC - back in 2014 ish 🤷‍♂️
  • TwitchyMagee
    6k21y6jxrubf.jpeg

we gots to get this girl a brisket - @watch_out_for_that_tree you still got that vertical smoker? I’ll bring the ribs

Y’all don’t know German food. It’s amazing

False - I lived in Germany from 87-90 - so…
    But you’ve probably never been to Queens

No - I turned down my only chance to visit NYC - back in 2014 ish 🤷‍♂️
    Probably just as well. Nobody would’ve taken you to the good spots anyway unless you knew somebody who lives there

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member
    6k21y6jxrubf.jpeg

Have you ever had porkroll egg and cheese?

@cowsfan12

I’ve had a pork egg roll and also cheese - does that count ??
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    My duck passed away last night. He wasnt doing well and its not a surprise. He was cute and intersting little guy. Gonna miss him. RIP Mr. Quackers

RIP Mr. Quackers 🙏
  • Alinouveau2
    What shall we do today....I kinda want to go to a Christmas market but it'll probably be packed and parking a pain in the butt.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Wondering if I should step outside my comfort zone and go shopping in my pj's
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited December 2022

Pro: comfy and quick

Con: you will run into the most handsome man you’ve ever seen
  • TwitchyMagee
    There are a couple of things that I would like to try again now that I am more self-aware, in the moment, and willing to commit fully to the choice
  • TwitchyMagee
    I like to read my horoscope at the end of the day
  • Peachesnstuff
    edited December 2022

Pro: comfy and quick

Con: you will run into the most handsome man you’ve ever seen

@motorsheen isn't awake yet

I'm on my way in my pj's, no makeup, knots in hair...

ETA - thank God I wasn't in the store more than an hour bc this sounded so cocky and it bothered me.
  • Peachesnstuff
    There are a couple of things that I would like to try again now that I am more self-aware, in the moment, and willing to commit fully to the choice

Life is about to begin ♥️
  • Alinouveau2
    Where am I going to put the Christmas tree???
    It was so much easier in our old house where we basically had only one spot it could go
  • TwitchyMagee
    Where am I going to put the Christmas tree???
    It was so much easier in our old house where we basically had only one spot it could go

In a window, on a landing, where the TV currently is, on the roof… That’s all I can think of
  • Alinouveau2
    I was thinking in front of our window to the backyard but there's a heating vent right in the middle and we like heat. I'm guessing it's gonna be in the hallway off the foyer. I need one of those you hang from the ceiling
  • TwitchyMagee
    I was thinking in front of our window to the backyard but there's a heating vent right in the middle and we like heat. I'm guessing it's gonna be in the hallway off the foyer. I need one of those you hang from the ceiling
    Are you doing a real tree? Because I always worry about drying out the tree being too close to the heat. I thought about one that hangs from the ceiling because of my cats but I think they would just view it as more of a challenge