Scale Smashers Support (closed thread)

Options

Replies

• Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Phewwww...Chris weighed in with a nice loss, i think we might be okay ladies!!! Yay, Go Scale Smashers!!!
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Phewwww...Chris weighed in with a nice loss, i think we might be okay ladies!!! Yay, Go Scale Smashers!!!

YEAH! WE WON! Even with a disadvantage and with Jessicas new mean scale :(

Nice job everyone!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Good job ladies, we overcame last week's defeat - NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! :drinker:

Anne - You rocked it this week, keep it up!!!!

Jessica - Look on the bright side, next week's weigh in for you should be AWESOME (granted you step away from the apple pie :laugh: ). You made it this week, so just focus on the week ahead and you'll be fine!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    ok team- you freakin ROCK! Now I must return the favor and lose a *kitten* load for next week!!

As for that damned apple pie- I only had a glass friday... and well 1/2 gallon on Saturday :noway: But I haven't drank since!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    *wipes brow* Whew! We're safe!! I think I need to adjust my calories for more of a loss...I don't have a ton to lose, so I was taking it a bit slow, but I don't want to be the one that causes us to lose a week. Awesome job ladies!!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Yipppppie!!!!!!!! So happy we won!!! I really think next week we will win again - just have a feeling as long as we keep it up!!! We rock!!! :drinker:
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    *wipes brow* Whew! We're safe!! I think I need to adjust my calories for more of a loss...I don't have a ton to lose, so I was taking it a bit slow, but I don't want to be the one that causes us to lose a week. Awesome job ladies!!

Just make sure you're being healthy :)

I have an advantage because I am nursing, so getting an extra 500 calories a day is like heaven. I am concerned with how fast its coming off, but because my milk supply isn't decreasing my doc said it is probably fine. We'll see with this week. I am celebrating today by ordering lunch in....not sure what I'll get yet, I'll be good, but not saintly like I have been!!!

So who should we give the disadvantage to? Looking at the thread it looks like Evaitryst has been doing really well, she jumped out at me but I haven't looked closely at others yet
  • mamaturner
    Options
    I agree with Evaitryst- she did really well in the last competition as well. The other big loser was rjadams- but just had a disadvantage this past weigh in.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I just want to make sure everyone see's this!!

Why the difference in rewards? I initially set it up for the 140 gals close in range. Then others hopped on board. The 170’s are all over the board so I dropped it to the 150’s and made the reward higher.

Let me know if you don’t want to play!!

130’s Challenge…The first person to reach the 130’s gets a 0.5 lb. advantage. If you slide back into the 140’s, you will be penalized 1.0 lb.

Kasi
    Erin
    Jaime
    Anne
    Cathy

150’s Challenge. ..The first person to reach the 150’s gets a 1.0 lb. advantage. If you slide back into the 160’s, you will be penalized 2.0 lb.

Irish
    Robin
    Kim
    Faith
    Sara
    Debbie
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    Oh, don't worry! I'm at 1300, which is only 160 fewer than where I was at before...and I usually get some exercise cals in. :heart: Thanks for worrying!!! :wink:
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    Oh, don't worry! I'm at 1300, which is only 160 fewer than where I was at before...and I usually get some exercise cals in. :heart: Thanks for worrying!!! :wink:
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Yay!!! We're all still here:drinker: Nice work ladies!

Anne, I would say either Erin (Evai) or Robin (Rj). Robin is pulling consistant high numbers and Erin was off to a rough start but looks like she is back on track and damn that girl is motivated! She rocked every weigh-in last time.
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Anne - I don't keep up enough to give an opinion of who to give the disadvantage to - but I'd say give it to whoever has been consistent the most with weight-loss so far.
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    Thanks all, I went with EVAI. Busy day today - just got home from a late board meeting and still have to log on my diary. I went a bit overboard with celebration and ate WAY too much. But tomorrow is another day, right?

I'm tired and will likely be up in a few hours to nurse, so goodnight all!
  • bauer0813
    Options
    Hey guys, Sorry I haven't been posting on this thread. It feel off and I couldn't find it for a while (yes still a newbie). CONGRATS Anne!!! Your are so inspiring! I work 12 hour days so i keep forgetting to log on daily - I'll be better! Lets keep up the motivation to continue to be "losers" :bigsmile: Go Scale Smashers!!
  • mamaturner
    Options
    It takes a while Bauer- obviously what your doing now is working! I can't imagine working 12 hour days again, uck!

Let's have a great weekend team, Wednesday comes fast!!!
  • losemybabyweight
    Options
    Hey guys, Sorry I haven't been posting on this thread. It feel off and I couldn't find it for a while (yes still a newbie). CONGRATS Anne!!! Your are so inspiring! I work 12 hour days so i keep forgetting to log on daily - I'll be better! Lets keep up the motivation to continue to be "losers" :bigsmile: Go Scale Smashers!!

I agree with Jessica - what ever you're doing seems to be working! glad you found us again, and get your rest!!!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Anne, I really think that was a good choice. That girl is absolutely amazing with the numbers she pulls. She has been a huge motivater for me because we are both the same height and started this challenge last round with her being the closest to my weight on my team. With her pulling such high numbers I know its possible for me to do it too.

Chris, long shifts really suck! I work anywhere from 10 to 12 hours a day but I only work 3 days a week. I'm a bartender though at a small corner bar though and the work really isn't that hard. As a matter of fact that is where I do most of my catching up with you guys:wink:

I'm down a pound today! I'm getting so excited, I haven't seen these numbers on the scale since my wedding a little over two years ago. I tried on my wedding dress along with tons of other clothes hanging in my closet yesterday and was VERY happy with how things are fitting:heart:
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    I just ate 2 pieces of thin crust pizza...but that's about all I've had today--and they were loaded with veggies. I'm gearing up for a 90 minute yoga practice, after I grade some more papers and let my food settle. Have a great weekend!!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    WOW today was a bad eating day. No food really until 5:00 tonight and then I was starved so I ate and ate and ate...UGH. Note to self: pack a lunch for school so I'm not starved when I get home!!!