you can't lose weight!!! No worries I have a diet that will

Options

Replies

• DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Really trying to be funny in here ... please losers get a life !!! And don't show me how ignorant you are by just talking without knowing what you are saying ??? at least act like u have an education !!!

so would adivse that anyone who wants to lose weight, crash diet on 800cals a day (even though you listed no quantities to your diet, you then stated it was an 800cal a day diet) and do you beleive that it is the specific food choices you listed that lead to weight loss or the caloric deficit?

Okay cookie boy,

Clearly that u are not getting the point of this diet ... So how about instead of u talking big games, challenge me in weight lost !!!

yesterday when I saw ur profile I found out that u lost 2Ib if I wasn't mistaking because if u look at ur scale u only wanna lose 4 Ib and now it shows that u lost 12 Ib big different in one day don't u think?

I am clearly heavier than you, haven't been in gym lately but hey let have fun .....
    So let have a deal one week from now if I lost double what u gonna lose in weight u never write anything in any post of mine but if u lose more than what I'm gonna lose trust me I will never write anything in this site so are u man enough to take this deal!!!!

If you can do all that, I'll buy you a dictionary.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Again u will make an easy 500$,

if u show me your weight when u walk up in the morning without eating anything and in few hrs I wanna see it got drop 7 Ib u will get the moneyزززز

I hate it when people talk without knowledge ..... YOU WILL GET KIDNEY STONE GENIUS IF U DID THAT

this is a low calories diet less than 800 a day, and it's funny people who wanted to lose less than 15 Ib left some ignorant comments and people who is series left a respectful once ...

I don't know anyone of u guys and I only wanted to help ...
    By offering a diet that's 800 calories or less? That's not helping that's undernourishing.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Really trying to be funny in here ... please losers get a life !!! And don't show me how ignorant you are by just talking without knowing what you are saying ??? at least act like u have an education !!!

so would adivse that anyone who wants to lose weight, crash diet on 800cals a day (even though you listed no quantities to your diet, you then stated it was an 800cal a day diet) and do you beleive that it is the specific food choices you listed that lead to weight loss or the caloric deficit?

Okay cookie boy,

Clearly that u are not getting the point of this diet ... So how about instead of u talking big games, challenge me in weight lost !!!

yesterday when I saw ur profile I found out that u lost 2Ib if I wasn't mistaking because if u look at ur scale u only wanna lose 4 Ib and now it shows that u lost 12 Ib big different in one day don't u think?

I am clearly heavier than you, haven't been in gym lately but hey let have fun .....
    So let have a deal one week from now if I lost double what u gonna lose in weight u never write anything in any post of mine but if u lose more than what I'm gonna lose trust me I will never write anything in this site so are u man enough to take this deal!!!!

If you can do all that, I'll buy you a dictionary.

That's the best you've got? Really?

I guess everyone who posts here now has to have English as their first language or they won't be allowed to post?
  • big_daddy_d
    Options
    OMG,

If I was dehydrated myself in a month I will lose from 7 to 10 percent of my weight in a month if I didn't die !!!!

Considering the average 8.5 percent divided by 4.286 rounding up for one week = 1.983 percent a week and considering that I

lost 12 Ib in 5 day counting today exactly so it be 8.5 / 6 = 1.412 percent and considering the big guy I am that will be 4.82 water

out of the 12 Ib so I lost 7.18 Ib of fat in the last week so hey it still good amount, however there is one problem I drink at least gallon of water everyday !!!!
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    :indifferent:
  • big_daddy_d
    Options
    @ kiwiburger

Are u sure dictionary ? they are too expensive to you they cost guess what 50$ at least !!! I am afraid that you will be broke for the

reset of the month LOL ...

Learn Another language than come talk to me or do u know want go left something up and down dumb-*kitten*

@ hbrittingham

People like u make me have faith in this world that has good people in it, so thank u so much and may god bless you ....
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options

Okay cookie boy,

Since I have an education I'm allowed to post correct?
    My first question is, how long do you believe you can sustain this diet, at the caloric level you're recommending (800kcal/day)?
    Do you believe you will gain the weight back if you start eating the same as you were originally eating before beginning this diet?
    How can you claim it to be a 800kcal diet/day when you said I can eat as much of one fruit as I want? Will it still be 800kcal/day if I eat 1 serving of fruit, what if I eat 2 or 3 servings?
    You didn't list serving size for some of the items such as oatmeal, cheese, etc. so will I still be at 800kcal/day if I eat 1 serving, 2 servings, etc?
    Nobody is refutting that you can lose weight on the "diet". Anyone will lose weight on a strict 800kcal diet. The major question is "Is it sustainable for an indefinite period?

To those making statements that people are making ignorant post, word of advice, there is big difference between giving healthy information and giving quack diet fad tips. Be glad there are actually some educated people on this board to help the novices sift through and point out some of the bad advice.

Ninerbuff has been in the fitness industry for over 28 years, yet the OP fails to recognize his points as valid. Acg67 has clearly conducted extensive literature reviews and applied them to his training and lifestyle. In addition, he can provide peer reviewed journal articles to answer the majority of member's questions.
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    hey aldosarry, Im from San Antonio too........we finally got rain, how about you guys? Thank you for posting your diet......Some may use it, some may not. Again ,thank you for typing it all , lol, I am not the best typist but you did a great job........and may God bless you as well...........Lloyd.......
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    If I ate that many boiled eggs my husband would divorce me. :bigsmile:
  • big_daddy_d
    Options
    how long do you believe you can sustain this diet, at the caloric level you're recommending (800kcal/day)?

According too the book u shouldn't do this diet no more than 2 month than u take a break for a week or you will lose get side effects like losing hair ...

Do you believe you will gain the weight back if you start eating the same as you were originally eating before beginning this diet?

I use to eat a lot 5000 kcal/day at least so yes but if I ate the 2600 kcal a day nope considering that I didn't go to them gym

How can you claim it to be a 800kcal diet/day when you said I can eat as much of one fruit as I want? Will it still be 800kcal/day if I eat 1 serving of fruit, what if I eat 2 or 3 servings?

okay everyone knows that human can't eat in more than 30 minutes so considering that u are a grizzly bear and you eat 8 apples 68 X 8 = 554 kcal however fruits have negative kcal so to digest one apple ur body need 75 kcal so 75X 8 = 600 kcal

600 kcal - 554 kcal = u lost 46 kcal during that meal

You didn't list serving size for some of the items such as oatmeal, cheese, etc. so will I still be at 800kcal/day if I eat 1 serving, 2 servings, etc?

Nobody is refutting that you can lose weight on the "diet". Anyone will lose weight on a strict 800kcal diet. The major question is "Is it sustainable for an indefinite period?

how many pack of oatmeal can u eat 2 or u gonna go crazy 4 come on man just think a little plz

To those making statements that people are making ignorant post, word of advice, there is big difference between giving healthy information and giving quack diet fad tips. Be glad there are actually some educated people on this board to help the novices sift through and point out some of the bad advice.

Really now I am giving bad advices !!! dehydrating boy who can lose up to 7 Ib in several hrs LOL

I answered ur questions and I'm sure that u just want to waste my time ....

Ninerbuff has been in the fitness industry for over 28 years, yet the OP fails to recognize his points as valid. Acg67 has clearly conducted extensive literature reviews and applied them to his training and lifestyle. In addition, he can provide peer reviewed journal articles to answer the majority of member's questions.

piece of advice always be a leader don't be a follower and clearly you cannot be a leader right now ...
  • TooFatToFit
    TooFatToFit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    If I ate that many boiled eggs my husband would divorce me. :bigsmile:

Coffee was || <--- this close from getting sprayed out my nose. :laugh:

C'mon guys...the OP was trying to be nice. I agree that it's pretty much the same as any other fad diet, it's undernourishing, unsustainable and I know personally, I'd gain it back with an extra 20 just because. But, his heart was in the right place and the rebuttals have been said. Can't we agree to disagree now?
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Just seeing if this topic got locked yet....
    huh what do you know :ohwell:
    I still think it was nice of you to take the time and post your current diet plan, obviuosly I don't think you are planning on doing this the rest of your life, just be careful when you go back to eating differently again. That is when the yo-yo thing becomes an issue. Good Luck
  • big_daddy_d
    Options
    Thank u so much,

Don't worry I'm gonna graduate in 7 month and I will get back in playing Judo and Aqua-volley ball

so even if I eat a lot again exercising 3 hrs a day, six days a week at least will take care of it ....

And thanks again for being nice
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    "okay everyone knows that human can't eat in more than 30 minutes so considering that u are a grizzly bear and you eat 8 apples 68 X 8 = 554 kcal however fruits have negative kcal so to digest one apple ur body need 75 kcal so 75X 8 = 600 kcal

600 kcal - 554 kcal = u lost 46 kcal during that meal "

I'm sorry but this isn't correct. There is no such thing as negative calories. If that's the case, we would have be extinct thousands of year ago.
  • big_daddy_d
    Options
    OMG I'm gonna get a heart attack,

Do me a favor and read before u give me your opinion

Google this Negative Calorie Foods List

second site :tongue:
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options

Don't worry about it. You have found something that works for you and you wanted to share it. No problem. Some people just want to tear others up. (Opps, I may be next)
  • psychmz3
    psychmz3 Posts: 55 Member
    Options

No such thing as negative calorie foods.

http://caloriecount.about.com/negative-calories-myth-explained-b349703

There are plenty more links also for you.

Also, look at my sig. That is with me eating whatever I want using a calorie restriction.
  • big_daddy_d
    Options
    Don't worry I got ur back sister :bigsmile:
  • big_daddy_d
    Options
    okay clearly some people are too lazy to look it up so I will paste what other site wrote;

{

Food A contains 50 calories ----} The body will have to burn 100 calories in order to process and digest food A ----} 50 calories minus 100 calories gives a total of 150 calories so food A is therefore a negative calorie food

Food B contains 300 calories ----} The body will require 100 calories in order to process and digest food B ----} 300 minus 100 still leaves a high amount of calories absorbed into the body that will need to be burned in another way so food B is a positive calorie food }

A gain I didn't write the part between the parenthesis I got it form another site

To explain,

So everyone knows that a normal person burn kcal burning his daily activity, it is true that food A will give u no energy because of the - 50 but it will trick ur body in burning that 50 extra kcal so do u guys get it now?
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Again u will make an easy 500$,

if u show me your weight when u walk up in the morning without eating anything and in few hrs I wanna see it got drop 7 Ib u will get the moneyزززز

I hate it when people talk without knowledge ..... YOU WILL GET KIDNEY STONE GENIUS IF U DID THAT

this is a low calories diet less than 800 a day, and it's funny people who wanted to lose less than 15 Ib left some ignorant comments and people who is series left a respectful once ...

I don't know anyone of u guys and I only wanted to help ...

Ever heard of the late great Arturo Gatti, he was king of drying out and rehydrating after weigh in for his fights, in one case he dried out and rehydrated 20 lbs. Ever heard of (GSP) George St. Pierre? He dried out the night of weigh in then rehydrated 25 lbs for his fight against Jake Shields the next night. So don't sit there and tell me it's impossible for me to drop 7 lbs and I'm unexperienced. And explain to me why would I have gotten kidney stones from these rare incidents of dropping weight? I have a properly functioning pair of kidneys, I don't have an excessively high intake of calcium, I rehydrated immediately after weigh in.

^^^ I remember that!....the GSP part that is. I heart him!
This discussion has been closed.