Accountability partners

Hello I am looking for accountability and support partners that would like to share our victories and struggles in order to keep us moving forward.

Replies

• jonespts
    jonespts Posts: 2 Member
    Me to cathleen can use the help of an accountability, partner, and motivation to share
  • OnTheRoad24
    OnTheRoad24 Posts: 218 Member
    Welcome to MFP (or back to).! It definitely helps to have active and supportive friends... feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • I'm also looking for accountability partners. Feel free to add me
  • CouldBeBetter01
    CouldBeBetter01 Posts: 3 Member
    🖐 Same here, I need to be accountable, and not just for my eating habits but for activity as well! Would love to add new MFP friends. Seeing what others are doing can be so inspiring. Good luck on your journey.
  • MaintainingMegan
    MaintainingMegan Posts: 8 Member
    Hi there! Feel free to add me. I'm on my first week with the app and could use some more friends.
  • MeganLuna13
    MeganLuna13 Posts: 11 Member
    Same here! Feel free to add me anyone :) We've got this!
  • michelleve4349
    michelleve4349 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi feel free to add me too, trying to kickstart this year so I’m keen to support others also & share tips for motivation
  • HezGriffin
    HezGriffin Posts: 11 Member
    Anyone on this thread can add me! I can answer nutrition questions, peri-menopausal/menopausal (just experience on this journey) I have had MFP Premium for years and I’m finally back for Me! My self-care and health- already 12lbs down! upped my magnesium, potassium and good salts too. Water doesn’t always hydrate us quite enough ya know? Anyway, I need workout/steps accountability. Hi friends! 2023 let’s do this! Jan 25th is my birthday! GF, SF cakes recipes here I come 🤓🤌