LESS Alcohol ~ JANUARY 2023 ~ One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,594 Member
    Options
    @MissMay

Spectacular photos!!! Do you have an actual camera or were those taken with your phone?
    So lovely.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,594 Member
    Options
    @rockinrobyn

Foot surgery???? Oh my gosh!! There are like a gazillion bones in the foot.
    What has happened that led to this?

@dawnbgethealthy It's arthritis and couple other issues with my left big toe! Sounds funny but it's been coming on for a long time. I've ignored it as long as possible because I hate the idea of workout interruption. I have multiple issues with both feet. I never thought that at 62 I'd have these kinds of problems. That's supposed to happen in the 80s, right? :tongue:

Yes, same, I don't want to be out of commission, and I make my living on my feet. Everything that I love to do includes activity. Mine is also arthritis, and it is a *kitten*.
    When is the surgery and for how long will you be laid up?

BTW, those Fitness Marshall songs get easier after 5-10 times for each. He posts a new one every week, there are hundreds. A few favourites I have done many times are more like just dancing for me now that I know the movements.
    Monday there was a new one, and I was thinking that Haley and Alison looked different as I saw the beginning - it was his Grandma and his Mom!! : - ) His grandma has been in a few, she seems to be having lots of fun. I will post a couple of those.
  • ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,053 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    OMG those look so fun! Thank you for posting, Dawn. How did I miss these the first time?
    ETA: Thanks also for the awesome sunsets, MissMay. Very nice message, too.
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    @Womona We're were hoping to but hybrids are scarce right now. We're still searching but looking at a non-hybrid this weekend. :disappointed:

I had to wait about 2 months for mine last year. I hear ya!