LESS Alcohol ~ JANUARY 2023 ~ One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,553 Member
    Options
    @MissMay

Spectacular photos!!! Do you have an actual camera or were those taken with your phone?
    So lovely.

OMG Dawn thank you for the hilarious laugh from those vids. How can you not like that dude, right?
    Take care of that ankle if you go skating. YEESH!

My husband's Uncle has an amazing fancy huge camera and he was showing me how to use it the other night and those are the photos I snapped with it. Any other time the photos are just from my phone camera.
  • MissMay
    Options
    @MissMay Awesome photos! It really makes me miss Florida! The thing I love about the west coast of Florida is the awesome sunsets.

I lived on the East Coast and was impressed with our sunrises all the time. Because we received the sun coming up first in the United States. I once sat on top of Cadillac Mountain with my Sister from 3:00AM until after the sun came up. Surprisingly the place got really crowed with people all wanting to experience the same thing while wrapped in blankets so we would not freeze to death up there.

NOW.... watching it set here on the West coast is amazing. You can literally see how fast it is moving. If you turn your head to talk to someone for just 30 seconds, it has already moved a huge distance.
  • MissMay
    Options
    Nice job @lilylady3k even with the fam back in the house and your hubby having a few.
    BIG THUMBS UP
  • MissMay
    Options
    @mfowler883
    OHhhhhhh dang that must really smart. I've done almost the same thing right after sharpening.
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    @lmlmrn you totally sound like me the first two weeks I stopped drinking. I was eating anything hat was snack-like. Nothing wrong with Rolos (well, a bit too sweet) but Ghirardelhi semi-sweet chocolate chips though is where it's at. I had a little bowl of those every night during weeks one and two with no wine, and they did the trick.

• joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    @GeeBee08505 Georgia, Way to stand up for you! On the alcohol and burger front.
    I also wanted to say I saw you on the Success Stories page and you are awe inspiring. Glad to have you here with us!
  • RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    1/11: AF - We stayed AF last night. The Lagunitas NAs go a lot faster when there are two of us drinking them. The plan is still AF until the weekend.

Rolling Total: 8 AF Days out of 11
  • RockinRobyn672
    Options
    @mfowler883 Glad that no stiches were required! Your story brought back some great memories. They're not as fancy as yours but I have several pocket knives that were my dad's. He always kept them very sharp. One is worn down in it's width due to the repeated sharpening over the years.
  • RockinRobyn672
    edited January 2023
    Options
    @joans1976 Big virtual hugs to you.
  • RockinRobyn672
    Options
    @dawnbgethealthy Thanks for the new dance cardio videos! I can't wait to check them out. Love that he pulled in Grandma and Mom! I'll have to do it before next Wednesday's foot surgery!