Bring IT! Part III: Team No Excuses in March

Options

Replies

• nerveracker
    Options
    Good evening everybody!
    I had a good work out lasted 1.75 hours.. I did a tad more than half of yogax then I did CardioX just to get the blood pumping and burn some calories. wasn't much into the yoga today (it's not my favorite by any stretch of the imagination) so I compromised. :happy: now I'm happy and ready to crash and burn. Nutrition was good today, a tad high on my fats, but that's ok, it was earlyier on, so not too worried about it (I normally am under by 20 is grams) I'm ready for my measure and rest day! Sunday is quickly approaching. I'll have some new numbers to put up then. I'm going inches and body fat% the scales can kiss my @ss! I only use them to monitor.. not to benchmark. Got Legs, Back, and Ab Ripper X tomorrow. Looking forward to that one. I like it. Saturday is Kenpo. Sunday off and I begin Week 4 on Monday Recovery week!!!! Lots going on, and I'm about ready to crash.. catch you all in the morning
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!!

I woke late this morning so no 4am workout however I will be doing my workouts with my 2 and 4 yr old helpers lol..they enjoy it so it all works out..I just have to watch my direction of kickbox lol...I am planning my regular 2hrs but I may boost it a bit if I get ambitious ..M i hope your feeling better ....Bring it EVERYONE!!...anyone wanna join in on a 100 squats challenge.
  • meisje
    meisje Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    HUGE GOAL ACHIEVED!
    so, i bought my weddng dress about 2 weeks ago and, once home, i imediately started hyperventalating because it was really quite tight around the chest and tummy - so much so that it was actually a bit uncomforatble to breathe! (i obviously wasn't hyperventalting while wearing the dress. that would have been impossible!)
    but then last night, i tried on my dress and shoes just to check in and, with my 5 pounds lost due to lots and lots of cardio and determination, it fits sooo much better! yea! i am happy.
    i still have 5-6 more weeks left 'til the wedding and i am quite positive that i will be faced with some stressful times and tons of sugary snacks between then and now, but i also know that i'll continue to work hard - to be healthier, calmer, happier, more relaxed... basically to take pride in myself and my body.
    thank you, all of you, for being such great support during this time!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
    It's great to see the work pay off like that!
    :bigsmile:
    I'm excited. Another pound down!:bigsmile:
    Today will be a good day - lunch is already packed! The evening's workout already planned ...
    Bring it Friday!!!!!!

Y'all have a good one!
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Congrats meisje! That must feel so good! Good job on your hard work!

I'm off to the gym this morning, so I'm starting later than normal. I conned a friend into going with me.... trying to get gym buddies! I will do lots of cardio, and I am so happy to be able to do more than the treadmill again! LOL. I'm pretty sore from my tae-bo workout combination from yesterday with the weights, so just going to do some back and chest exercises with the cardio.

I hope everyone has a great day! Oh and M... isn't it your bday today!?!
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    HUGE GOAL ACHIEVED!
    so, i bought my weddng dress about 2 weeks ago and, once home, i imediately started hyperventalating because it was really quite tight around the chest and tummy - so much so that it was actually a bit uncomforatble to breathe! (i obviously wasn't hyperventalting while wearing the dress. that would have been impossible!)
    but then last night, i tried on my dress and shoes just to check in and, with my 5 pounds lost due to lots and lots of cardio and determination, it fits sooo much better! yea! i am happy.
    i still have 5-6 more weeks left 'til the wedding and i am quite positive that i will be faced with some stressful times and tons of sugary snacks between then and now, but i also know that i'll continue to work hard - to be healthier, calmer, happier, more relaxed... basically to take pride in myself and my body.
    thank you, all of you, for being such great support during this time!
    yayayyayaayya! wtg!
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    Food for thought or NOT lol so at home I always eat fresh meat not frozen pre packaged well Im at my sisters and I was going to have chicken for breakfast well it was frozen bagged Walmart chicken breast which I will add that one chicken breast is 2 servings so dont pull one out thinking its proper portion size....on top of that its a whopping 480mg of sodium!!....I was shocked Im glad I opted for the yogurt and tea instead..:drinker:
  • mgullette
    mgullette Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Yep! 22 today! I'm officially old...and on Spring Break for the next week! Woohoo. I've been needing a break from school. Just have some work next week and that's it. I am feeling better today so I will be bringing it later on. Next week I should be able to go hard since I won't have anything else to worry about. Sounds like everyone is already off to a good start today!

M
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Yep! 22 today! I'm officially old...and on Spring Break for the next week! Woohoo. I've been needing a break from school. Just have some work next week and that's it. I am feeling better today so I will be bringing it later on. Next week I should be able to go hard since I won't have anything else to worry about. Sounds like everyone is already off to a good start today!

M

ha ha 22 isn't old at all Im about to turn 26 on the 31st of this month I can no longer say i am in my early 20's :sad: --

Happy birthday though
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    Happy B-Day!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • JessicaT2007
    Options
    So, I just have to thank everyone here for being such good motivators and making me want to push myself. It is since I joined this group that I have upped my time on the treadmill. I finally ran 30 minutes straight today and it felt SO GREAT! I am not a runner and I was not doing so hot on the running, but I did it and I am so happy with my accomplishment. It is also because of you guys...

THANKS! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    wtg Jess!! running is one of my many goals..great job!!
    well 30min and 125 crunches left for me ...I hope everyone is having bring it day!!..im craving black bean & salsa dip LOL problem is what to dip with hench no chips in my diet....
  • JessicaT2007
    Options
    Why no chips? If only because they are bad and not for the whole carb thing you can toast whole wheat pita bread in the oven and make your own chips. They are so crunchy and good! Just cut it before you toast it. LOL
  • meisje
    meisje Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    happy birthday, m! :flowerforyou: have a fantastic break - i always find that i push myself harder when on vacation - let us know how you do!
    jess, great job with the running - we should push each other! i ran a total of 22 minutes today (i add a minute every day) but i walked (20 minutes) with a friend half way through. i want to be able to run long distances (a 5 or 10 k) in the next few months - have you done couch to k? are you interval running or just going steady the whole time? i was doing intervals for a while, but now i am back to just keeping a steady pace.
    ps: chips and salsa are my naughty reward on nights that i am way under on calories! (not that i would ever encourage someone else to indulge!!!) :tongue:
  • nerveracker
    Options
    Happy Birthday M .. 22, what I wouldn't give to be 22 again and know what I know now! I'd be set!
    Hope everyone is ready for the weekend to start as much as I am!!! wow what a week! Back, Legs and AbRX this evening. Ready to step it up and kick some @ss tonight! I'm gonna BRING IT!!!
  • sweetapplepi
    Options
    M-Happy Birthday! :bigsmile:

I'm feeling under the weather today for some reason, but I'm going to try to push through it.
    Jessica-Great job on the treadmill!
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    I think its something in the air apple...everyone is sick around me I seem to be resistant to it lol...for now at least....I hope you get better soon!! .......today I had a horrible craving for a Fish Fry!..I resisted after I realized its just one of those cravings that come in when your about to reach a goal ....sabotage bunnies!! Hiya! Ive decided the Fish Fry will be there another day when I feel in control and comfortable having 1 Hush Puppy LOL..today just wasnt that day....:drinker:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    hoppy_birthday_frogs.gif

I have socks older than you!!!!

Have a happy day!
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    awww thats to cute Georg!!!..I hope your day went ok..have a great weekend and be sure to Bring It no excuses!!!:drinker:
  • nerveracker
    Options
    Got my Back, Legs, AbRX and some extra done today!!! burned over 1100 calories. Pretty happy about that!
    Tomorrow is another day and KenpoX is on tap. And that will polish off week 3 for me. Those on the P90X forums and know where to go, I'll be posting Week 3 pics. and Sundays are my relax day and my measure day. Everything will be updated then all my tragedies and triumphs. Hey we're human! gotta take the good with the bad! but MAN is it GOOD!!!! and when the good is great the bad doesn't seem quite so bad!
    Take care, be safe this weekend, and have a good night