Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 211

Options

Replies

• 39flavours
    39flavours Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    @39flavours My cat either crowds my husband’s feet off the bed or sits and stares at my face and I can feel his glare. These practices have earned him his own bedroom! I hate closing him in a room - it’s the master bedroom which is really my sewing room - but I don’t want him chewing on me!

Aww I don't have the heart to close the door on him! He's usually really sweet once he gets settled, he sleeps next to me with his arm round my neck and nose in my ear. But at 4 am when him and his sister start with the zoomies, running over my head and knocking everything over, then they get get banished.
    I'm sure yours finds lots of fun in the sewing room with all the thread and wool to play with!
  • jspecies11
    jspecies11 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    @staceymcmd
    I was able to enter a decimal for my weight using my phone app this AM.
  • staceymcmd
    staceymcmd Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    jspecies11 wrote: »
    @staceymcmd
    I was able to enter a decimal for my weight using my phone app this AM.

Ok, thanks. I'll give that a try :)
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,837 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    The final comment I made yesterday was my thought when my husband commented when he got up yesterday. “BTW, it’s not really helpful to be told I should sleep longer. REALLY? I wish I could!!!”
  • quiltingjaine
    edited January 2023
    Options
    @cory17 oynqaz0p1opt.jpeg

I tried a Fitbit but could never get it to do what I wanted - like showing the right screen - now I’m waiting for my replacement Garmin. The Fitbit seldom showed REM but had lots of “awake” or “restless”
  • quiltingjaine
    edited January 2023
    Options
    @39flavours I’m a side sleeper and Oskar used to curl up behind my knees but stopped that for some reason. If he weren’t a biter, I wouldn’t worry about him trying to eat my face in my sleep. Oddly enough, he doesn’t bother anything in the sewing room!
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,854 Member
    Options
    musicsax wrote: »
    64 yr young F, 5ft 4 Round 211 (my 143rd). As always, thank you. @QuiltingJaine.

Not much chance for structured walking today either as travelling up for a funeral of a friend we were very close to through out the '90s, but sort of drifted apart late naughties, sad time. Must continue to keep food under control.

@musicsax I am very sorry to hear of the loss of an old friend. I hope you can hold on to the good memories. It is nice that you can go to honor her life.