What kid were you?

Options

Replies

• Murphk323
    Options
    tomboy all the way. kicked *kitten* in P.E. and played sports with the boys during recess. one of the boys. I was like that until mid-highschool years, then I started wearing makeup and "girl clothes". but really, I still am a tomboy at heart....
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    The know it all that already knew how to read, write, draw and do multiplication. I was a bit of an over achiever. :p

Really? You don't say. (As I sit drooling over your profile pic. :wink: )
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I was the one people always picked on. Chose last for everything and basically just ignored. I was also shy. I had to have special lessons due to dyslexia which just added to my problems.

Oh how I could not wait to leave school. I turned out ok though!

You did!!
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Teacher's pet :)
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I was the kid that went into the school, after school was over and grabbed a large garbage bag and started stuffing it with all the cookies, stickers, and the class rabbit from the classroom and took them home!!! Sister Francella hated me. Yeap I was THAT kid.

I got suspended from PRE-SCHOOL. My parents love me, I promise!

Suspended from Pre-school! That is pretty legit!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I wandered off and played by myself most of the time. I'm still that kid.

Hmmmmmmmmmm
    BY myself not WITH myself, perv.
  • trixylewis
    trixylewis Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    i was the shy kid who was the teachers pet because i was too scared to have friends :flowerforyou:
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    I was that shy smart kid over in the corner of the playground with his nose always stuck in a book.. The one that suddenly became everyones friend about test time LOL
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    i was the kid
    Teacher: "why wont you talk to me?!?!?!?!"
    Me: *are you stupid look*

PT CONFRENCE:
    Teacher: "is there something wrong with your child she wont talk to me?!?!"
    Dad: "NO!!!! She just dont like you.."

roflmfao
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I always spoke when it was quiet, laughed when everyone was crying and daydreamed when everyone else was working!! xx
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I don't remember, as I got older I was the shy, quiet one that never smiled because, well kids can be really cruel sometimes.

Hugs hugs hugs.... Hope you smile a lot now xx
  • ABetterBalance
    Options
    Well, since my parents delight in telling me that my six-year-old is *just like me* I was apparently a terror. :bigsmile:

I mostly kept to myself (I don't deal with people very well most of the time) but I did have a stubborn and disruptive streak. Mainly I got in trouble a lot of "not applying myself" and reading instead of doing my actual work.
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    I was the shy, quiet girl who sat in the back of the room. They all thought I was a "dumb blonde" with hearing problems and learning disabilities because I stuttered when I talked from being so nervous of being made fun of. I was the girl who always had a serious look on her face because I never fit in and always got bullied. I was the girl who spent school lunches sitting alone reading a book.
  • FuxsinEllie
    Options
    I always spoke when it was quiet, laughed when everyone was crying and daydreamed when everyone else was working!! xx

Haha sounds like me now!
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Hmm.. I was the quite achiever .. Friends with everyone but I liked my own space .. Never enjoyed attention ..however I thrived on a compliment :) .. .. I think I haven't changed !
  • xoKarabearxo
    Options
    I was the shy kid who sat in the corner in the back of the classroom and didn't ever raise my hand, but outside of the classroom I was super talkative and adventurous...that hasn't changed a bit! Even when I was in college I would be hesitant to raise my hand, and usually only speak if I was forced to haha
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    The weird quiet one who didn't/doesn't make friends easily cause I never knew how to relate to anyone else.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    i was the quiet, sweet little girl who liked to draw and play xD

i honestly havent changed xD
  • PBJunkie
    PBJunkie Posts: 652
    Options
    I was pretty much the shy little kid that sat in the corner daydreaming about the accounting teacher.
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I was the kid the teachers were always reminding that I was the student, NOT the teacher :) Miss Bossy Britches was written on more report cards than I care to remember :flowerforyou: