call me.

• joelo_1119
    joelo_1119 Posts: 118 Member
    Fly By Jing - core 4 chili oil and crisps 😍
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,126 Member
    lube
    cpdlnbejn9yc.jpeg

Haha this reminds me when we'd go with my dad to appointments when he had cancer my brother and I once saw the drawer marked lube. So everytime we'd go we take a pic of us taking lube or whatever the strangest thing we could find was. My poor dad...patience of a saint
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    lube
    cpdlnbejn9yc.jpeg

Haha this reminds me when we'd go with my dad to appointments when he had cancer my brother and I once saw the drawer marked lube. So everytime we'd go we take a pic of us taking lube or whatever the strangest thing we could find was. My poor dad...patience of a saint

😂
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,366 Member
    Dare Veggie Crisps

And now I'm feeling like I might not be a grown-up after all because I have NO idea what Sous Vide cooking is. Although if it's a meat thing my ignorance may be forgivable since I don't eat meat.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    ythannah wrote: »
    Dare Veggie Crisps

And now I'm feeling like I might not be a grown-up after all because I have NO idea what Sous Vide cooking is. Although if it's a meat thing my ignorance may be forgivable since I don't eat meat.
    Isn’t it fancy boil in bag?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    Bananas, chocolate hearts, low sodium turkey.

Trader Joe's run :)
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,041 Member
    rice paper wrappers to make rice paper dumplings
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 540 Member
    3 pieces of 1.5” thick puzzle mat pieces for the garage dojo, some black chinos and a top coat for my upcoming trip to see half of my new direct reports.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,126 Member
    Beer
  • DFW_Tom
    DFW_Tom Posts: 218 Member
    Wife and I went Estate Sale shopping yesterday. Amongst other items, I picked up a digital Health-O-Meter bathroom scale that features weight tracking for 2 people. Works great, far better than our 30 year old analog scale. At $1.50, can't beat the price either.
  • joelo_1119
    joelo_1119 Posts: 118 Member
    Way too much.. for way too much.. from the Todd Snyder site 😭
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    d7nrfovuen18.jpeg

Just bought it online.
    Fancy dinner at the end of Nov.

Fancy dinner was cancelled and I was going to return this dress but I procrastinated and now I get to wear it end of Feb. going to the symphony to see Kelli O’Hara sing.
    I knew there was a reason I procrastinated.😂

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    d7nrfovuen18.jpeg

Just bought it online.

Fancy dinner was cancelled and I was going to return this dress but I procrastinated and now I get to wear it end of Feb. going to the symphony to see Kelli O’Hara sing.

Yay!!!!!!

Are you doing the heels too?

(She asked while mentally spraining her ankle just looking at them.)
  • honey_honey_12
    glassyo wrote: »
    d7nrfovuen18.jpeg

Just bought it online.

Yay!!!!!!

Are you doing the heels too?

(She asked while mentally spraining her ankle just looking at them.)

Well, I did need to buy heels but since it’ll be Feb I bought closed toe.
    I can hardly walk in heels, I bought a pair of Naturalizer.
    Hopefully I won’t be walking very much.

8rnabqan8rg8.jpeg
  • ythannah
    ythannah wrote: »
    Dare Veggie Crisps

Isn’t it fancy boil in bag?

Ohhh it's just a new jazzed-up name, like how cold cuts are now called charcuterie. Ooh la la.
  • ythannah
    d7nrfovuen18.jpeg

Just bought it online.

I'm SO glad you kept it! That dress is gorgeous and you are going to look stunning!

(I might be living vicariously here because it's been years since I dressed up fancy)
  • honey_honey_12
    Tacos
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,041 Member
    microwave kiln paper
  • Punksprincess83
    Punksprincess83 Posts: 218 Member
    Makeup honestly that I don’t need. I didn’t spend a lot on it. I have been not wearing it for a while (shocker cause I never thought I would do that ever). But that is the last thing I bought cause I wanna start wearing it again even if it is just like a more natural look.