What's the last thing you bought?

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    edited January 2023
    lx1x wrote: »
    vymp9u65afae.png

For the 11yo treadmill.. surprised the original belts lasted this long.

I would like to do some maintenance and repair on my old treadmill. Do you have any pointers on tutorials to look at?

YouTube.. 😂
    (YouTube vid sometimes only have "generic how to replace")

See if you have the original manual is a plus. If not search online, for the "parts" list in the manual (to make sure you order the right part). Bonus if it has exploded diagram so you can see how to get to the parts you need to replace.

qlmueij39rh3.png

Maintenance wise.. not much to it. Check walking belt if you see any cuts or visual damage. Lubricate the walking belt (note. some make/model doesn't recommend additional lubricant).

Check rollers for tangled hair or other debris.

🧑‍🔧

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    vymp9u65afae.png

For the 11yo treadmill.. surprised the original belts lasted this long.

I would like to do some maintenance and repair on my old treadmill. Do you have any pointers on tutorials to look at?

YouTube.. 😂
    (YouTube vid sometimes only have "generic how to replace")

See if you have the original manual is a plus. If not search online, for the "parts" list in the manual (to make sure you order the right part). Bonus if it has exploded diagram so you can see how to get to the parts you need to replace.

qlmueij39rh3.png

Maintenance wise.. not much to it. Check walking belt if you see any cuts or visual damage. Lubricate the walking belt (note. some make/model doesn't recommend additional lubricant).

Check rollers for tangled hair or other debris.

🧑‍🔧

Thank you!

• HimeYin
    HimeYin Posts: 5 Member
    Hawaiian punch water enhancers
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,710 Member
    New battery for the key fob for my car.

Replacement filter for the dishwasher.

Garage door maintenance.

Easy fixes, but does everything have to malfunction at once?! (No need to answer that, Universe.)
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    A tripod
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,439 Member
    10ac of treed, undeveloped land
  • TwitchyMagee
    Got plans?
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Veterinary exams and various shots for two dogs, plus a nail trim, anti-inflammatories and glucosamine chewies for the senior gal.
  • honey_honey_12
    edited January 2023
    Got plans?

Eventually, the plan is for the ex and I both living out there just in separate houses. (total of 85ac) 😀
  • TwitchyMagee
    Got plans?

Eventually, the plan is for the ex and I both living out there just in separate houses. (total of 85ac) 😀
    Sounds like an ideal arrangement!
  • MFPbuttoni
    MFPbuttoni Posts: 8 Member
    I ordered some silicone zipper bags to use with the Sous Vide cooking feature on my new Frigidaire double wall oven. I sold my old Foodsaver food sealing unit years ago because I could never get the model I chose to make a perfect seal I trusted. Plus the bags are pretty expensive over time. Someone on my low-carb food recipe blog mentioned the re-usable silicone zip bags this week and how well they worked for Sous Vide cooking. I'd never heard of them or seen them in my stores. I had some ordered from 'W & P' in less than an hour. They're on sale a few dollars off right now BTW. Looking forward to trying Sous Vide cooking because I've never tasted food cooked that way! The person recommending the bags said pork chops cooked Sous Vide come out so tender and moist, can't wait to try them.
  • SparkingOn
    SparkingOn Posts: 18 Member
    A dress from Ross two days ago. I went in to purchase something else and the dress caught my eye. I was skeptical, but I bought it, then came home and tried it on and absolutely love it. It's a casual dress, not a fancy dress. It's perfect!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,171 Member
    Pizza
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    A headband. A crappy one. I cannot believe I forgot to put one on before I left for the gym. And I also forgot my purse. It’s weird I had random money in my gym bag but I’m glad. I might have went home. I can’t workout without a headband. Mentally.😂

This is a weird day already
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member
    Well last night I went on a little road trip to Springfield, Ill just to go eat at Portillos & to go to Meijer lol it was worth the drive [which isn't that long but still out of the way for fast food & a grocery store] but it was a little taste of home. IYKYK.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,171 Member
    Hot chocolate
  • azoutte
    azoutte Posts: 13 Member
    Some fancy Parmigiano Reggiano cheese. It should arrive in about three days. I’m interested to see if it’s any better than what I can just buy at the local grocery store.
  • honey_honey_12
    23ce6vbmgpmi.jpeg
  • TwitchyMagee
    lube
    cpdlnbejn9yc.jpeg
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member
    Vanilla Greek yogurt. I'm going to make banana bread tomorrow.