One year, two totally different women

Options

Replies

• mags1983
    Options
    Congratulations. You look beautiful and so healthy :)
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing; your story has truly moved me.
  • DuckyBelle
    Options
    This is an amazing story!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Is all i have to say..you do look amazing, and you have made it through, above and beyond. I'm really proud of you for making these steps. You really do amaze and inspire me. I'm close to losing my 70/100 lbs, but eat in moderation and smaller portions. This is a good story, and its good to look back on when you need the motivation, or just a nudge if you need it.
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    May God continue to bless you. You've done a fantastic job and have set a wonderful example for your friends and family.
  • Circa1964
    Circa1964 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have never seen more replys than to your story. You are an awesome writer and very inspiring! Way To Go!
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    CRAZY. I would not even think that was the some person. well done xx
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great
  • doublechins1
    Options
    Oh my god!! You look sooo amazing! What an inspiration to read! Congratulations to you!
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! This is why I love MFP...the most inspirational, motivational, true stories... Its not Biggest Loser (which I love), its not surgery (Gastric Bypass), its letting everyone know that you can achieve a significant weightloss on your own! It may not be as fast as the above options, yet it is still a great feeling. YOU LOOK AWESOME! Take a bow, you did it! All those fears, blood, sweat and tears paid off! ;-)
  • leopardlushh
    Options
    Beautiful story and what a beautiful girl!!! Congrats and Best of wishes to you and your family!!!
  • Purecity
    Purecity Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story! Great job. You are a total inspiration :)
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new life!! Such an inspirational story!
  • ecaz
    ecaz Posts: 115
    Options
    Happy MFP anniversary. You are an amazing inspiration and although I dont know you, I am so proud of you!
  • amyloola
    amyloola Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Holey moley girl, you look fabulous! That must have been some hard work and determination, Your story is very inspiring and touching,
    You have definitely inspired me xx
  • ShannonMarie81
    Options
    Amazing!! Love your story..thank you so much for sharing..what an inspiration you are!!
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I love how you wrote this!! YOu are one amazing lady! Great job.... you don't look liket he same person! Such an inspiration!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Seriously I have tears in my eyes after reading this. You are inspirational and it's so wonderful to hear how happily your story ends. Thank you for sharing!
  • mjmunis
    mjmunis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Cory,

This is testimony that with will, commitment and inner strength, one can overcome the battles within. I too have Bipolar and have been struggling with depression which of course triggers emotional eating. (For me it does) Then it goes right back to depression. You are courageous to reveal so much of yourself and your journey!! Wishing you well!! :happy: :happy:
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I very much needed to read your story. That is tremendously inspiring.

Thank you.

THIS! Thank you! I had 70 to lose when I started and now its to 54..I feel more hopefull with every lb I lose but I still wonder if I will really get there this time...if its possible and if I will even look good when I do or will I look horrible with extra skin everywhere! Seeing your pictures is a HUGE inspiration..I know my results might not look exactly like yours but it gives me hope that it is possible to shed the weight and look great afterwards!! AWESOME, AMAZING, WONDERFUL, INSPIRING, STRONG, POSSIBLE....all words that you make me think of! Thank you.
    And when I reach my goal I hope I am half as inspiring to someone else as you were just now to me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!