…and This is Why People Have Unrealistic Weight Loss Expectations

Options
124»

Replies

• hoodlisa1979
    hoodlisa1979 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    q1quzc80nmkt.jpeg

I see so many people here with totally unrealistic expectations, but, my heavens, when you’ve got newsfeeds, magazines, and social media throwing garbage like this out, is it any wonder?

Share your worst ridiculous weight loss screenshot, story or “tip”.

The irony that above your post is an advert for something that looks like brown sugar and 1tsp a day will help you lose 12lb a week is not lost on me, the fact MFP allow adverts like that 🤷‍♀️
  • hoodlisa1979
    hoodlisa1979 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    q1quzc80nmkt.jpeg

I see so many people here with totally unrealistic expectations, but, my heavens, when you’ve got newsfeeds, magazines, and social media throwing garbage like this out, is it any wonder?

Share your worst ridiculous weight loss screenshot, story or “tip”.

The irony that above your post is an advert for something that looks like brown sugar and 1tsp a day will help you lose 12lb a week is not lost on me, the fact MFP allow adverts like that 🤷‍♀️

I realise now you posted a picture 🤣🤣 still i see the same rubbish all the time
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,114 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    To support him dad would go running with the son and told me that at times he thought he was going to die :D but he wanted to help him reach his goals.

Now THAT's a dad!