Guys prefernece...

Options
Which way do guys prefer girls to dress?
Classy and put together (Cardiagns, button downs) or comfortable (sweatpants, sweatshirt)?

Replies

• VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'd say neither - lots of cleavage, tight jeans and eff me heels would be my bet!
  • dlei456
    dlei456 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'd say neither - lots of cleavage, tight jeans and eff me heels would be my bet!

That's exactly what I was thinking.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options

Winner! Winner! Winner!
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    If she's an athletic girl, its a turnon to see her in comfortable athletic clothing (for me). I think it indirectly says a bit about her, her lifestyle and how she carries herself (goals, discipline, etc) wether its true or not, is irrelevant. We're goin by my first/visual impression. I associate that lifestyle with the clothing.

Dressed nice for occasions is when I wanna see them fancy. Not every day though.
    Unless you're in an office I guess.

I'd also say age difference comes into play here too.
    The more conservative, the older a woman will look.
  • ccwicks
    Options
    Doesn't matter as girls are beautiful starting from within, with their minds, spirit, personality, heart, feelings along with a splash of sugar and spice and everything nice :)
  • DannyMussels
    Options
    Oh, didn't realize I'm posting in the twilight zone ^
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Depends completely on the situation...all three of the listed styles work for me lol.
  • smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I don't have a preference...whatever she is comfortable in and thinks she looks good in, I'm into it. It all ends up on the bedrooom floor anyhow! ;)
  • CheetoBandoto
    Options
    I ain't an expert on fashion so I usually appreciate my girlfriends for whatever their unique styles are. XD However! There are a few things that I absolutely love seeing any girl in. One of these things is plaid. Dunno why, but I think a girl in a plaid shirt of any color and jeans looks absolutely smokin'. The other thing I really like is summer dresses. I think girls look gorgeous in them and it kind of gives off a 'walk through the fields, tip toe through the stream' kind of look. It's a shame I don't see more of you lovely ladies rock that look. :)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Dress shirt

... and nothing else.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I think it's awesome that some of the guys says "it doesn't matter" ... My thing is I dress a certain way when it is appropriate... I love dressing up, but dressing down for me is casual jeans and a top or athletic sweatpants and my hair pulled back.. Men please don't only judge by clothes!
  • DannyMussels
    Options
    Men please don't only judge by clothes!

Agreed.

It's what's underneath em that counts...

Ya, I said it.
  • Tzipporah90
    Options

Agreed.

Ya, I said it.

LOVE this!
  • brianward81
    brianward81 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    If she's comfortable she'll be smiling so aces 10 on that. If that's a tutu and black leather boots then so be it.
  • mznisaelaine
    Options

Agreed.

Ya, I said it.

Lol no comment...... I'll keep what I have to say to myself lol
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    All the squishy feminine goodness?
  • Tzipporah90
    Options
    HAHA I think im just too innocent! When I read that I thought he was reffering to the fact its their heart and personality that matter not the clothing. Maybe I should think like a normal 20 year old in THIS century!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,565 Member
    Options
    Don't care. IMO, the faster they can get dressed, the faster we can get to where we're supposed to.
  • Tzipporah90
    Options

Agreed.

Ya, I said it.

Lol no comment...... I'll keep what I have to say to myself lol

HAHA I think im just too innocent! When I read that I thought he was reffering to the fact its their heart and personality that matter not the clothing. Maybe I should think like a normal 20 year old in THIS century!
  • mznisaelaine
    Options

Lol look where all the guys posts are headed... I see a trend lol....