Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• trutarheel14
    trutarheel14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Getting back into my fitness it's been awhile looking for motivation and friends to help push this old man lol
  • Heathe_r
    Heathe_r Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello !
  • Lotusstarr
    Lotusstarr Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I've gone to several people's profiles and the add feature seems to have disappeared? I haven't checked the desktop site yet. I'm getting back motivated and would love to have some other people motivated also in my feed!
  • ksritch
    ksritch Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am a 64 year old female who is learning how to eat correctly and not binge eat in the evening. I am also not good with tracking and preplanning so any help in either of those areas would be great. I am going to the gym five days a week and work with a trainer two of those. Thanks in advance
  • Blue_Eyed_Barbie
    Options
    Always looking for that extra support. Friends are welcome!
  • ameeters
    ameeters Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends to keep me accountable + motivated!
  • K_Train450
    K_Train450 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hello! Looking for some new MFP friends to share encouragement with, would love to see how we all can progress together!
  • renew0127
    renew0127 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    H! New to the community part of MyFitnessPal. Can someone let me know if this group is still active? Would love some new accountability buddies! :smile:
  • MomJess4
    MomJess4 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am back to the community. I am at my highest weight and looking to get healthy again. I need to get my blood pressure down and get my back pain under control.
  • itsmesuresh
    itsmesuresh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends who are fitness minded! Add me and let’s grow together.
  • krkoch1983
    krkoch1983 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’ve been on MFP for quite a while, and I am back at it again. I am going to Disney this October and need to get in shape and better health for a more enjoyable trip. Looking for friends for inspiration and camaraderie!
  • 1ns1d3_0u7
    1ns1d3_0u7 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Back again, most of the friends I had on here seem to have fallen off like I did. So looking for active/supportive friends to keep each other moving forward. I'm currently trying to improve my diet and weight training 3 to 4 times a week as well with cardio.
  • Taliababy2023
    Taliababy2023 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to have an accountability partner in the journey. I broke my back and gained 80 lbs several years ago but on fibromyalgia meds now and thyroid issues, I was told I’m insulin resistant and I can’t seem to win at weight loss. I would like to start Keto and see where that takes me. Anyone else her wanting to lose 80+ or have already done it??
  • tcheondoong
    tcheondoong Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Fae new member here. Nice to meet you everyone
  • OGJake12
    OGJake12 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I could use a few more friends to support. Hit me up
  • JennBryce
    JennBryce Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'd happily have some friends on here to keep me motivated :)
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Heya!

Definitely in need of more supportive friends. My page is basically an open book. Transparency works for me keeps me accountable.

Let's swap meals, memes, and I'll even be your hypewoman if you need it. 😎

• jengerbeatty
    jengerbeatty Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    More friends = more motivation :)