Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Isn't it safe to assume that since only the year regularly changes, pretty much everyone should be okay with not having to practice the days or months? 🤷‍♀️

are you saying days don't change with regularity?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,098 Member
    Options
    😆 Did it sound like that? Aren't I saying that days rotate and come around again but once a year is over you never see it again?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,332 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    While it's true that days come and go, isn't it also true that "Yesterday's Gone"? 🙂
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6-3N7URKO4
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,414 Member
    Options
    But doesn't history teach us that those who don't learn about the past are destined to repeat it?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    And if Pete and Repeat were sitting on a fence, and Pete fell off, who was left?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Wouldn't the person sitting on the left depend whether you are facing north or south at the moment of inquiry?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    And if Pete and Repeat were sitting on a fence, and Pete fell off, who was left?

Repeat? 😂
    Didn't I work with someone named Pete and another Pete was hired, and didn't we call him Repeat? 🤣
  • cmsienk
    Options

Repeat? 😂
    Didn't I work with someone named Pete and another Pete was hired, and didn't we call him Repeat? 🤣
    Isn't that funny?
  • frankwbrown
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Is it as funny or funnier that Repeat was hired to replace Pete, who was leaving, and Pete was training Repeat to become the new Pete?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Can you repeat that three times fast?
  • SundryCoder
    Options
    I did repeat the post about repeating 3 times fast, did you hear it or do i need to repeat it?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    How much is "3 times fast"? (Aren't I unfamiliar with that notation?) 🤔
  • Mtn_hikin
    Mtn_hikin Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Who believes this brings out the crazy?tcsjsnogj9xf.jpeg
  • SundryCoder
    Options
    hasn't there been enough crazy out, does it need any help?
  • Mtn_hikin
    Mtn_hikin Posts: 1,087 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Does it help bring more crazy or intensify the crazy that’s already there lurking in the background?
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    @Mtn_hikin Are you referring to lunatics, luna moths, or lunar societies?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,501 Member
    Options
    Doesn’t that explain so much about my day?? 😖
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,266 Member
    Options
    Isn't that what I was thinking? Wasn't the first my planes, trains and automobile trip with absent friends for company? Then, didn't we join @Alinouveau2 on her vacation to see a large axe?

Would you believe I only just saw this? Wanna come on the road trip next week? Isn't the plan to see a giant baseball bat and the world's largest cast iron skillet?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't that what I was thinking? Wasn't the first my planes, trains and automobile trip with absent friends for company? Then, didn't we join @Alinouveau2 on her vacation to see a large axe?

Would you believe I only just saw this? Wanna come on the road trip next week? Isn't the plan to see a giant baseball bat and the world's largest cast iron skillet?
    May I call shotgun, or is that seat already designated to your US President aficionado/son? Also, does the largest cast iron skillet sound like a weapon that should be kept away from @Cat0703a?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Who wants to go for a walk?
    ga7tnws8rpke.png
    I've never been there, but wouldn't that be fun, challenging and spectacular?