JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ROUND 216

Options

Replies

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,279 Member
    Options
    PW Round 215 220.0 lbs
    SW Round 216 (2nd) 217.6 lbs

3/3 218 (+.04) Managed my steps and I did eat but not enough yesterday. Today is the beginning of 3x rebounder sessions consistently. I feel sluggish and Foggy. I have to visit grocery store and tobacco shop (a vice I have yet to conquer). It's weekend with my stepson. Not a healthy food day (popcorn chicken and a snickers bar) but in range. 10 days. We can do this!

3/4 217.8 (+.2) Morning rebounder completed. Migraine is all but gone so energy level is increasing. Got my steps but without much vigor yesterday so hoping for more oomph today. Morning walk around the park and ended Saturday errands with a mini Sam's Club run and hubby's haircut. Two more rebounder sessions and better eating today. I am on a coleslaw kick with lazy homemade dressing.

3/5 217.4 (-.2) Can't be sure but either a monthly bloat or the arrival of Florida humidity has shape shifted me into a balloon animal. Either way I will increase my water intake and trudge along. 3x rebounder was even a struggle bit got it and my steps done. I am easily going over 9000 daily so after my travels I am going to increase. Another too low calorie day. Come on lady! Get it together!

3/6 217.8 (+.2) I like Mondays. New week new opportunities and new quests. I thrive on routine and weekends are fun but chaotic. I am not a meal prepper (I probably should be) but heading into 2 weeks of travel means eating out and less control. So I have packed my lunches. It's a start. 2x rebounder. Calories met but macros askew.

3/7 218 (+.4) Horrible sleep. Morning migraine. PMS bloating. Joint pain. I think it's time to restart iron pills. This day will be a struggle. This is last day of 3x rebounder due to travel. Not feeling it at all but know I will miss it so pushing through 2x. Carb cravings took over so pasta had. Got enough water. Got over 1000 calories. Couch cuddles tonight as husband doesn't join my travels till next Wednesday.
    Today I enjoyed the message board banter. Made me giggle. Thanks everyone for that. Also for being so inspiring!

3/8 218.0 (+.4) TRAVELING. He arrives today! My son is flying in from Canada for 2 weeks of sports and snuggles (he is unaware of snuggle agenda!) Therefore no weigh ins but I will aim for steps and healthy-ish eating between baseball and basketball games. Got in morning rebounder session. Barely made my steps yesterday but I did do it. When I began building up stamina I walked up and down my hallway. Last night I returned to this to meet my goal.

You enjoy and savour the time xx
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,822 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    @CamandJarvis I think at one time CiCi’s Pizza had taco pizza on their buffet.

C25K here you come!