JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ROUND 216

Options

Replies

• CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    @CamandJarvis I think at one time CiCi’s Pizza had taco pizza on their buffet.

C25K here you come!

I've been to one Cici's Pizza ever (think it was in Kansas? I honestly don't remember) and they didn't have it or I didn't see it if they did. I was totally unaware. Not even sure why I randomly remembered/thought of it like I did since I hadn't seen or heard of it in years.
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options
    @CamandJarvis I have had taco pizza at several places in the past. Godfather's Pizza and Casey's to name a couple. It is not a pizza I usually choose, but I am never sorry when I do.
  • shmmm3
    shmmm3 Posts: 255 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    @SModa61 :) I watched Katee Sackhoff's youtube videos and got inspired to be really clean with my diet for a whole month. So much from these videos about diet and exercise is about the importance of consistency with a clean diet. I didn't strength train for an hour a day but I did the shoulder and back exercises they showed (at home, no gym for me). 15-30 minutes a day. Steve Zim's Atomic Moms videos have shorts of easy exercises to do at home with light weights or a resistance band. I've been clean eating since February 1 with no added sugar or ultra processed foods or alcohol. The key lessons I learned was #1 consistency, #2 diet, #3 light weights, 20 reps, and stretching. For cardio I walk or do yoga mostly. I don't like getting out of breath so the easy workouts are the only way I can do it.

How I Train My Body For Film & Television | S2E5 with Steve Zim
    WHAT I EAT to get CAMERA READY for Another Life Season 2 | S2E8 with Katee Sackhoff