JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ROUND 216

Options

Replies

• SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,873 Member
    Options
    shmmm3 wrote: »
    @SModa61 :) I watched Katee Sackhoff's youtube videos and got inspired to be really clean with my diet for a whole month. So much from these videos about diet and exercise is about the importance of consistency with a clean diet. I didn't strength train for an hour a day but I did the shoulder and back exercises they showed (at home, no gym for me). 15-30 minutes a day. Steve Zim's Atomic Moms videos have shorts of easy exercises to do at home with light weights or a resistance band. I've been clean eating since February 1 with no added sugar or ultra processed foods or alcohol. The key lessons I learned was #1 consistency, #2 diet, #3 light weights, 20 reps, and stretching. For cardio I walk or do yoga mostly. I don't like getting out of breath so the easy workouts are the only way I can do it.

How I Train My Body For Film & Television | S2E5 with Steve Zim
    WHAT I EAT to get CAMERA READY for Another Life Season 2 | S2E8 with Katee Sackhoff

@shmmm3 I'll check things out. Thank you so much for sharing. May I also ask your approximate age? As I am 61, I know I should see some degree of improvement, but want to be realistic.
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,296 Member
    Options
    @SheilaBoneham - what a handsome chappie Booker is! He is growing well, looks older than 4 months.
  • CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    @CamandJarvis I am from Michigan but have never heard of Taco Pizza. Please describe toppings.

That's crazy. I'm originally from Michigan City, IN. I lived only maybe 10 miles from Michigan.

So it's pizza crust. Instead of pizza sauce, it's either refried beans or refried beans/salsa mix. Then taco-seasoned ground beef and mexican blend cheese. I'll add olives and chopped fresh tomatoes. After finished baking, while still hot, I had shredded lettuce and more fresh tomatoes (not required, to taste). Eat with taco sauce/salsa and/or sour cream.
  • CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    @CamandJarvis I live in Iowa & dd lives in OK. We can get taco pizza both places (at Casey’s..gas station, great pizza, and also Pizza Ranch in IA) Sometimes can get chicken taco, but usually beef taco. In answer to someone’s question, crust, sauce, refried beans (I think), meat, chopped lettuce, chopped tomatoes, cheese, crushed Doritos. Taco sauce packets optional. That’s the ones here.

Oh, doritos! We used doritos with taco salad since I don't make the fancy tortilla bowl. This is extremely fascinating all the various places that do and don't have it. Fun discussion, though! Glad you chimed in. Also -- I miss Casey's gas station pizza. We had that in NW Indiana. Quite delicious!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,845 Member
    Options
    @HoopsGuy72 I’m so happy you have returned!