Ozempic Users?

Options
Anyone out there using Ozempic (or any of the other injectables)? Just wanted to compare journeys and results.
I've been on Ozempic since Nov and have been having zero negative effects (did I just curse myself). Have lost 27lbs.
Let me know how you're handling shots and how you're dealing!

Replies

• penguinmama87
    penguinmama87 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I have just taken my second dose yesterday. I’m still at .25. I’m not having any symptoms really. I’m learning eat better what it’s slow. I want to start meal prepping but it seems so hard.

What about meal prepping seems difficult? Maybe some posters here can offer some suggestions. Do you cook already at all?
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I have just taken my second dose yesterday. I’m still at .25. I’m not having any symptoms really. I’m learning eat better what it’s slow. I want to start meal prepping but it seems so hard.

It's surprisingly easy once you get going. I meal prep a few days a week. I HATED doing it when I started. Now I can't imagine not doing it
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    cook 8 chicken thighs two different ways, plus starch and veg to make four lunches and four dinners.

I've always wondered about meal prepping with cooked meats. I've always heard that cooked meat is only good for three days. So if you cook it on Sunday, then it's good till Wednesday. But it seems like the meal preps are usually 4-5 days.

• paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,998 Member
    Options
    iradi8 wrote: »
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    cook 8 chicken thighs two different ways, plus starch and veg to make four lunches and four dinners.

I've always wondered about meal prepping with cooked meats. I've always heard that cooked meat is only good for three days. So if you cook it on Sunday, then it's good till Wednesday. But it seems like the meal preps are usually 4-5 days.

Some people who meal prep for a week or more freeze meals to be thawed out when they want to eat them.