Options

Replies

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,279 Member
    Options
    39flavours wrote: »
    musicsax wrote: »
    @musicsax we have the snow here too, it looks really wet and slippery outside, take care! Where in the uk are you?

We're in the West Midlands - Wolverhampton. How about yourself?

It's thawing here now and the sun is out, but it is soooooooooooooh cold!!

Not far from you, I'm in South Northamptonshire, I have family in Stourbridge, near Kiddy. Is that near you? It's turned into a really lovely day here, sunny and fresh.

Stourbridge is the other side of Wolverhampton to us, and we were in Kiddy the week before last for a funeral (SIL's DM), & them on to Bewdley for the wake. Have you been there is a nice little riverside town, DB lives there at the mo. they move to live in Turkey in the summer.

Yes turned out nice and sunny here too this afternoon enabling is to get away in our caravan for the weekend to Winchcombe, hoping the weather stays dry tomorrow for a good walk.
  • 39flavours
    39flavours Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    @musicsax we have the snow here too, it looks really wet and slippery outside, take care! Where in the uk are you?

We're in the West Midlands - Wolverhampton. How about yourself?

It's thawing here now and the sun is out, but it is soooooooooooooh cold!!

Not far from you, I'm in South Northamptonshire, I have family in Stourbridge, near Kiddy. Is that near you? It's turned into a really lovely day here, sunny and fresh.

Stourbridge is the other side of Wolverhampton to us, and we were in Kiddy the week before last for a funeral (SIL's DM), & them on to Bewdley for the wake. Have you been there is a nice little riverside town, DB lives there at the mo. they move to live in Turkey in the summer.

Yes turned out nice and sunny here too this afternoon enabling is to get away in our caravan for the weekend to Winchcombe, hoping the weather stays dry tomorrow for a good walk.

No, I've never been to Bewdley but it looks like a really pretty place. I'll have to visit for a day trip sometime, it's about 1.5hrs away.
    Off on another adventure? Have a lovely time!
  • fmfdfa2020
    fmfdfa2020 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    clprieur wrote: »
    fmfdfa2020 wrote: »
    Thank you quiltingjaine for another round!

💪🏋️‍♀️🤸‍♀️🎵💃👗👨‍👩‍👧‍👦💗🌻🏖🙏

Number Days Binge Free: 5

@fmfdfa2020 EXCELLENT JOB!!!!

@clprieur Thank you so much!! I was happy to read this morning that you are feeling better!