What To Do When You Are Really Hungry?

Options
Carollee24
Carollee24 Posts: 12 Member
Well, last evening was a hard one for me. I was hungry and I didn't want to go over my 1200 calorie plan. So I did have some space to have a couple small snacks available to me. I had some grapes, and raw baby carrots and that helped somewhat. However, I really need some ideas other than air popped corn and fruit to use in those times. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Replies

• starcookie2
    starcookie2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Finn Crisp rye and caraway thins
  • LifeChangz
    LifeChangz Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Tbsp Peanut butter & 1/2 banana or small schoolkid sized apple slices
    oz cheese/cheesestick with the fruit or popcorn
  • LovinHISWORD
    LovinHISWORD Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Kiwi2mfp What is a maintenence Day?
  • windra06
    windra06 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I fast at least once a week so I've gotten quite used to being a little hungry, if im an hour away from dinner and hungry i'll have a 0 calorie fizzy drink and that usually helps.

But i underate a few weeks ago as i knew i was going out for a big meal...that was another level of hungry! By the end of the week my stomach was really rumbling even after eating.

Once i'd had the big meal though, even eating a little lower for the next week i felt sooo much better.

It helps every once in a while to eat at maintenance (or above) and give yourself a little reset.
  • wendelina66
    wendelina66 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I found the book that is the whole diet program, but not a cookbook? The few recipes I did find sounded very good!
  • rdubins
    rdubins Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I usually keep several hard boiled eggs in the fridge. One of these curbs hunger quickly. Protein of any sort works for me. a single slice of alpine lace... 5-6 almonds. Good luck!