Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 218

Options

Replies

• caitlinnf84
    caitlinnf84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    SW RND 218

3/23 169.6
    This morning I played pickleball for 3 hours with my friends and had a fantastic time burning calories without even trying. I had a huge, delicious salad for lunch and then my day got out of control and at 9pm I was begging my husband to bring me some food to where we were visiting. He brought a little bit of peanut noodles and peppers, and a tiny bit of potato salad. So I ended up being way too far under my calories for the day, but wasn't hungry when I went to bed.

3/24 168.2
    It's been a hectic day and I got no dedicated exercise, just steps from errands and life. I did great with water and food. Had a yummy turkey sandwich for lunch, a banana and protein shake for snack, and dinner was roasted sweet and russet potatoes, chicken apple sausage with onions, spinach and chickpeas, and mango and grapes. I feel satisfied. My family will be at my daughters' dance competition all day tomorrow so food is likely to be a struggle (takeout and snacks), stress level will be high, and no real exercise will happen. But lots of steps. We shall see!
    3/25 No weigh in today as we left super early for dance competition. Spent 16 hours there and traveling. No dedicated exercise but lots of steps. We ordered sandwiches for lunch and mine came loaded with mayo on white bread even though I ordered wheat with no mayo. Ate it anyway, felt sick. Had pizza for dinner. Not the most balanced, but it was fine. Stayed under calories and missed my veggies.
    3/26 166.6 Apparently the weird food choices yesterday didn't do too much damage. Got back on track today with a protein shake and awesome salad, but got nauseous halfway through the salad because I took my vitamin before eating it. Now I feel both queasy and hungry. About to head to a family dinner. It's always hard to track at these things. Not stressed though, I can do it. Any suggestions for a women's multivitamin that won't make me feel sick?
    3/27
    3/28
    3/29
    3/30
    3/31
    4/1
  • jspecies11
    jspecies11 Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    69 yo female; 5’5”
    Thank you @quiltingjaine
    SW 140.0#
    GW 139.0#
    Consistent strength training, plant based unprocessed food, increase hydration

3/23 140.2#
    3/24 139.6#
    3/25 138.6#
    3/26 139.4#. I forgot to post this AM. Nice early spring day. Finally!!
    3/27
    3/28
    3/29
    3/30
    3/31
    4/1
  • shaumom
    shaumom Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    Didn’t make my weight goal last time, but made all the other goals. Hoping I can manage all the goals this time around.

R217 3/22/23 end weight: 259.6

R218: starting weight: 260.2
    R218: ending weight:

Goals:
    Lose 4 lbs
    outside 30 minutes daily
    activity 30 minutes daily
    2 cups of iron tea

Day, Weight, Comment

3/23 - 260.2 30 min outside, 30 min activity, 2 cups of iron tea
    3/24 - 259 30 min outside, 30 min activity, 2 cups of iron tea
    3/25 - 258.4 30 min outside, 30 min activity, 2 cups of iron tea
    3/26 - 260.2 30 min outside, 30 min activity, 2 cups of iron tea
    3/27
    3/28
    3/29
    3/30
    3/31
    4/1
  • refactored
    refactored Posts: 399 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    @deepwoodslady be careful with erythritol. The NIH released the results of a study they funded recently that suggested that higher blood levels of erythritol were associated with increased risk of heart attack and stroke. It seems to encourage blood clotting for a few days after eating it.
    https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/erythritol-cardiovascular-events
  • clprieur
    clprieur Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    refactored wrote: »

3/25: 164.0 lbs
    I ate too much at dinner and didn't reach my active minutes goal. I will have to look at my inspiration slide show to help give me some motivation back.

@refactored I wanted to ask about your inspiration slide show! Tell me more! :)
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,887 Member
    Options
    musicsax wrote: »
    SModa61 wrote: »
    I may or may not properly check in the next two days, while at my MIL's. Hubby asked if I truly had to bring my laptop and not just my iPad. My only reason for my laptop would be for accessing my word file here to report in. I'm beginning to think that maybe he is right, and I need to figure out those compromises and a balanced life. So, I think I am going to brave it and leave my laptop behind .........

Use the day befores entry and click quote you'll be able to add the new day then. That's what I do when I'm away from home xx

@musicsax haha, thank you! Just reading this now on Monday morning.