Replies

• shmmm3
    shmmm3 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    fmfdfa2020 wrote: »

Pushups starting March 28…
    *=1 wall pushup / 🔰=10 wall pushups / ✨=1 knee pushup / 💙=1 standard pushup
    🔰

@fmfdfa2020 Your challenge markers are so inspiring! Wall pushups are so underrated.
  • shmmm3
    Options
    Another thing I found REALLY helpful—I got an inexpensive interval timer that clipped on. There are probably apps, too, but I like the little dedicated gadget. It beeps when you’re due to change speeds so you don’t have to keep looking at your phone or watch. I also found the running easier when I didn’t know how many seconds I had left!
    @SheilaBoneham Will you please share a link to your gadget? I quit the Couch to 5K training because it was such a hassle carrying my phone around and keeping up with the preset intervals I already couldn't maintain.
  • chloeguo
    chloeguo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    SW (12/27/22): 150.2lb
    Round 215: 138.6
    Round 216: 138.4
    Round 217: 135.8

Round 218 goal: 134.3
    3/23
    3/24 134.6
    3/25 134.8
    3/26
    3/27 134
    3/28 134.2
    3/29
    3/30
    3/31
    4/1
  • SheilaBoneham
    SheilaBoneham Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    shmmm3 wrote: »
    Another thing I found REALLY helpful—I got an inexpensive interval timer that clipped on. There are probably apps, too, but I like the little dedicated gadget. It beeps when you’re due to change speeds so you don’t have to keep looking at your phone or watch. I also found the running easier when I didn’t know how many seconds I had left!
    @SheilaBoneham Will you please share a link to your gadget? I quit the Couch to 5K training because it was such a hassle carrying my phone around and keeping up with the preset intervals I already couldn't maintain.

@shmmm3 Here ya go! They have other colors but for some reason list them separately. There are others, but I’ve had three of these and love them. Pardon the insanely long address! https://www.amazon.com/Gymboss-Interval-Timer-Stopwatch-SOFTCOAT/dp/B00CO8HO6O/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=2XPJV4GQPQWZX&keywords=Gymboss+interval+timer&qid=1680022654&s=sporting-goods&sprefix=gymboss+interval+timer,sporting,115&sr=1-1-spons&psc=1&smid=A17MCC76W3U70O&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFGMVZUNThMTzY1NVUmZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTAyMDE1MDIxTk80TVo5NE1LWElCJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTAxOTA1NTczNjZJSUVPQVVQVkxHJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,845 Member
    Options
    @GirlOnTheRebound I have told this neighbor many times that we don’t eat flour or sugar including most fruit. She brought 10 oranges, dates, figs, and calamansi - all loaded with sugar as well as crackers, pretzels and cookies! I much preferred when she brought eggs and peanut butter! The bag of food is going to our daughter’s school to be placed in the teachers’ lounge.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,845 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    @clprieur Many fasters work out in a fasted state.

We all need to remember that weight loss is neither predictable nor linear. This is an old poster from WW
    agfqlv4v2oki.jpeg

@lisapower123 As you have done this before, I think you are fine. In the beginning people criticized me for going keto. The wife of my former boss boss told me that would kill me and I would be “waiting for her in heaven.” Meanwhile she is grossly obese and I am over 50# lighter. We all learn what works and what doesn’t. If we chose to follow that winning path, YAY US! If you continue to deny it, poor you. You’ve got this!
  • shmmm3
    Options
    Thanks, @SheilaBoneham ! It's ordered and should be here by Friday.