JUST FOR TODAY... One day at a time .. Daily Commitment for 2023!

Options

Replies

• pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    JFT:
    ☑️Drink at least 72oz water ✔️
    ☑️Stay under 1800 calories ✔️
    ☑️No coffee until 8am ✔️
    ☑️No food until 10am ✔️
    ☑️No food after 8pm ❌ Didn't like dinner at bible study so ate more when I got home. No food after 9.
    ☑️Get at least 8000 steps today ✔️
    ☑️Daughter's volleyball practice tonight ✔️
    ☑️Ladie's bible study night ✔️

I had a better day yesterday and stayed on track. We had ladies bible study night and the dinner was southern breakfast casserole, grits swimming in butter and cream, fresh fruit salad, fruit dip, and chocolate chip cookies. I hate eggs so I didn’t touch the casserole. I don’t love grits but I don’t hate them either so I started to have some but 2 bites in I changed my mind. Not something I even wanted. I ate a bunch of fruit and a single cookie. Then I broke my “no food after 8pm unless there is an event” because I was hungry. I had a small meal around 4pm knowing that I wasn’t having dinner until 6:30. Normally I eat dinner between 5:30 & 6. So… by the time I got home at 8:30 that fruit just didn’t feel like enough. I still stayed fully in my calorie allowance and by 9pm didn’t have anything else. Still not too bad. It felt good to be back on track yesterday.

Today I go to a new dentist. Not looking forward to it but I have a tooth that I think either broke or had a previous filling fall out. I'm hoping they can see it and schedule a day to fix the issue. My last dentist claimed they fixed the filling that fell out after a decade.... except it wasn't the tooth I was complaining about. Ugh. I hate starting over but I don't trust that other office any longer.

JFT:
    ☑️Drink at least 72oz water
    ☑️Stay under 1800 calories
    ☑️No coffee until 8am
    ☑️No food until 10am
    ☑️No food after 8pm
    ☑️Get at least 8000 steps today
    ☑️New dentist
    ☑️Figure out some plan for dinner
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options

JFT Tuesday
    - Puppy stuff :smiley:
    - Work stuff :smiley:
    - Puppy stuff :smiley:
    - Work stuff :smiley:
    - Grocery :smiley:
    - Bible Study :( Cancelled
    - Make broth :neutral: Tim did it
    - Bed by 10:30 :smiley:

Just too tired to make real goals. Making soup for the theater kids today, well adding noodles/chicken to the broth from last night. Soup has to be at the school by 4:30 so I'm leaving work at 2:00. Trivia tonight.
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,760 Member
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until tomorrow except my dose of metamusal and hot chocolate.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,351 Member
    Options
    Checking in. Too late to make big goals for the day, but I'm still going to list a few for accountability's sake.

I've logged in to post goals a few times over the past week but my laptop keeps giving me the blue-screen-of-death and by the time I get it brought back up I'm irritated and not in the mood to re-type it all. I need to just go buy a new laptop but since I am not working anymore, I don't feel comfortable spending that much money. So, I guess I will be tightening the purse strings for a bit to save for a new one. I sure do miss those paychecks, but I don't miss the stress that went with it.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Just for Wednesday
    1. 24H Plan & Assess
    2. 64 oz water
    3. Close activity rings
    4. Dr. appointment - follow-up of foot pain
    5. Home Care
    6. Self-Care: Bubble bath / spa night.
    7. Bed early, right after Survivor, then read for an hour and lights out.

2023's Focus: Balance. Wellness. Harmony.
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,101 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options

Reverse around a corner?? I've never had to do that in my entire life, thankfully no one has ever tested me on that ha ha :D

Hahaha I thought so to! Like why would I ever need to do this. But then turns out I ended up doing it daily because I had to reverse off my drive onto a main road so I had to reverse around the front garden wall onto the pavement/road as if I was parked then drive off when there was a space.
    But yeah. Reverse around a corner, just couldn't do it 😂😂
  • Bex953172
    Options
    Checking in. Too late to make big goals for the day, but I'm still going to list a few for accountability's sake.

I've logged in to post goals a few times over the past week but my laptop keeps giving me the blue-screen-of-death and by the time I get it brought back up I'm irritated and not in the mood to re-type it all. I need to just go buy a new laptop but since I am not working anymore, I don't feel comfortable spending that much money. So, I guess I will be tightening the purse strings for a bit to save for a new one. I sure do miss those paychecks, but I don't miss the stress that went with it.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Just for Wednesday
    1. 24H Plan & Assess
    2. 64 oz water
    3. Close activity rings
    4. Dr. appointment - follow-up of foot pain
    5. Home Care
    6. Self-Care: Bubble bath / spa night.
    7. Bed early, right after Survivor, then read for an hour and lights out.

2023's Focus: Balance. Wellness. Harmony.

Do you have to buy a brand new.laptop? Could you not get a second hand one?

We have a couple of shops that buy and sell second hand electricals but they test everything too and you get a warranty for the year when you buy something.

We managed to get Saskia a laptop for 60quid! But it's a pretty standard laptop. Nothing fancy cause she's only 9.
    But even if we were to buy one were only looking at between £100-150 x

I can't remember that last time i saw a blue screen of death 😂😂
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Goal for today is to make healthier choices than I did yesterday. And survive my 10+ hour work day.
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    JFT:
    ☑️Drink at least 72oz water ✔️
    ☑️Stay under 1800 calories ✔️
    ☑️No coffee until 8am ✔️
    ☑️No food until 10am ✔️
    ☑️No food after 8pm ✔️
    ☑️Get at least 8000 steps today ✔️
    ☑️New dentist ✔️
    ☑️Figure out some plan for dinner ✔️

JFT:
    ☑️Drink at least 72oz water
    ☑️Stay under 1800 calories
    ☑️No coffee until 8am
    ☑️No food until 10am
    ☑️No food after 8pm
    ☑️Get at least 8000 steps today
    ☑️Zumba
    ☑️Work follow ups - Get through a few letters of the alphabet today

• pridesabtch
    Options
    Late to the game again today, just been really busy with work stuff. After a productive morning, I am now not sure what I need to do. V has a prom dress fitting at 4:30 and I need to go to mom's today at some point. I dread that more than usual because she is having issues with her phone. She needs to upgrade the OS in order to using her banking app, but I don't think her current phone can run the needed OS. She is going to need a new phone which is always an awful experience as she remembers none of her passwords and it's hard to reset them because she can't recover her email... ugh. Anyway, dress fitting should be fun and we are going to try a new trivia place this evening rather than our usual haunt.

Goal for tonight is no more than 2 beers and a healthy dinner. Goal for tomorrow may be to go to the gym in the morning after I let Gia out at 4:00am. Usually, I'm too tuckered out, but maybe if I make it a priority it will work.

JFT Thursday
    - Puppy duty :smiley:
    - Work by 8:00 :smiley:
    - Morning meetings :smiley:
    - Staff Meeting
    - Work on Management Review presentation
    - No chocolate candy
    - Go to mom's
    - Dress fitting (Order different size shoes)
    - Home for pup
    - Trivia/Dinner & Drinks with friends
    - Limit 2 beers
    - Home by 10:00
    - No snacking once I get home!
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until tomorrow
  • Bex953172
    Options
    Late to the game again today, just been really busy with work stuff. After a productive morning, I am now not sure what I need to do. V has a prom dress fitting at 4:30 and I need to go to mom's today at some point. I dread that more than usual because she is having issues with her phone. She needs to upgrade the OS in order to using her banking app, but I don't think her current phone can run the needed OS. She is going to need a new phone which is always an awful experience as she remembers none of her passwords and it's hard to reset them because she can't recover her email... ugh. Anyway, dress fitting should be fun and we are going to try a new trivia place this evening rather than our usual haunt.

Goal for tonight is no more than 2 beers and a healthy dinner. Goal for tomorrow may be to go to the gym in the morning after I let Gia out at 4:00am. Usually, I'm too tuckered out, but maybe if I make it a priority it will work.

JFT Thursday
    - Staff Meeting
    - Work on Management Review presentation
    - No chocolate candy
    - Go to mom's
    - Dress fitting (Order different size shoes)
    - Home for pup
    - Trivia/Dinner & Drinks with friends
    - Limit 2 beers
    - Home by 10:00
    - No snacking once I get home!

I'd write down all her passwords from her old phone ready to put into a new phone.
    Any accounts or anything that you can get in to make sure you got the passwords for them like her email and stuff. Atleast when you get the new phone you can set it up relatively quickly!

Also make sure her mobile number is up to date on accounts incase it sends text verification codes.

• Bex953172
    Options
    Okay I've.not been eating healthy or exercising. Promised myself I would but it's hard because the kids are away at the minute for 4 days at ash's parents so this is mine and ash's time to have together.
    So we've bought a few treats the last few days.
    But then both our stomachs have been really off. Not sick, just intense bloating that makes you feel sick.
    We narrowed it down to two foods it could have been but either way, no exercise again.

But I am healthy eating today, being gentle with my stomach!
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Didn’t make very good choices yesterday. Going to focus on water today and see if that helps the stomach pain which has been getting progressively worse this whole week.
  • pridesabtch
    Options

JFT Thursday
    - Staff Meeting :smiley:
    - Work on Management Review presentation :smiley:
    - No chocolate candy :smiley:
    - Go to mom's :smiley:
    - Dress fitting (Order different size shoes) :smiley:
    - Home for pup :smiley:
    - Trivia/Dinner & Drinks with friends :smiley:
    - Limit 2 beers :(
    - Home by 10:00 :smiley:
    - No snacking once I get home! :smiley:

All things considered yesterday was ok. I did have one more beer than planned, but that's not the end of the world. I did not snack when I got home. Instead, I pretty much crashed on the couch. Woke up at 2:30 to let the pup out, it was nearly 4:00am by the time she did her business an calmed down enough to go in the kennel. I went up to bed, and slept really, really well. Actually overslept for work, and still had a hard time dragging out of bed this morning. Still made it to work close to on time.

I think I found a way not to have to get mom a new phone, I just have to send her a screen shot of her banking account daily. This isn't a big deal as I check it every couple of days anyway, and the bank app was the one thing she can't do from her old phone.

I seriously don't have anything planned for this evening. I'm looking forward to a nice long N.A.P.! Maybe I'll even get my nails done, they are a mess.

JFT Friday
    - Puppy :smiley:
    - Work by 8:00 :(
    - MR Presentation completion
    - Nap
    - Nails
    - Bed by 10:30

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - after ly hot cocoa, I won’t eat again until tomorrow
  • NewAgeNelle
    NewAgeNelle Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've been neglecting this journey again, but things have been hectic! Preparing for getting my wisdom teeth removed on Thursday, and I unintentionally ended up getting a new job, haha.

I did manage to lose a pound and keep it off, despite not doing much tracking or exercise :)

I will try to get back on the wagon tomorrow
  • Bex953172
    Options
    I am absolutely buzzing guys!

I can't remember last time I weighed myself. But it was before the girls started the new school 3 weeks ago and I know I hit around the 180lb mark because I remember saying to Ash "I'm only 4 pounds off my highest weight"

But since they started the new school, all that walking and extra exercise I was doing (bearing in mind I've done nothing for the last week too)

But I've lost around 4lb!
    I'm now 176! So I'm super happy with that.
    Definitely spurs me on to keep going! Girls get back today. Me and Ash have quite a bit of shopping to do today but it's fun shopping not food shopping 😂
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until tomorrow. Can still have my dose of metamusal, lemon tea, and hot cocoa
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    I am absolutely buzzing guys!

I can't remember last time I weighed myself. But it was before the girls started the new school 3 weeks ago and I know I hit around the 180lb mark because I remember saying to Ash "I'm only 4 pounds off my highest weight"

But since they started the new school, all that walking and extra exercise I was doing (bearing in mind I've done nothing for the last week too)

But I've lost around 4lb!
    I'm now 176! So I'm super happy with that.
    Definitely spurs me on to keep going! Girls get back today. Me and Ash have quite a bit of shopping to do today but it's fun shopping not food shopping 😂

Great job @Bex!!! And .. your in the 170s!! Thats a good feeling. Have fun shopping!!