My before & during...pics included :)

Options
12345679»

Replies

• NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Thanks..again! I'll be doing a halloween update :)
  • amandaraecook
    Options
    Oh my gosh! You are gorgeous! I don't want to dimish the 30 pounds but I'm thinking, you "only" lost 30 pounds!?! I just think you look fantastic and your whole body has changed! I think you look amazing the way you are but if it makes you happy to lose more, you can do it!
  • aandd_05
    aandd_05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are so pretty! You're doing great btw.
  • JC1459
    JC1459 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Simply Beautiful!! Keep up the great work.
  • xMissAprilx
    xMissAprilx Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are beautiful before & especially after! <3
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    So lately I have been feeling a little less than motivated. I don't know what's happened but I have been forcing myself..it didn't feel this hard in the beginning. I thought I'd post a blog to remind myself that even though it's "only" 30 pounds and I've got about 40 more to lose to get to my goal that I have made alot of progress. I can tell a difference.

I knew I needed to make a change when I took these pictures during New Years Eve...no matter what "angle" I was at, I felt disgusted with myself! Oh well, I am working on it now :)

Before:

photo4.jpg

DSCN0334.jpg

So far:

1photo.jpg

12photo.jpg

It's taken since January to lose 30 pounds..but slow and steady wins the race!!

You are dressing your new body super cute!
  • Eatone1
    Eatone1 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look like a movie star! WTG
  • mzlaloca
    mzlaloca Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    damn girl u look greeeat!!
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing!! You are very beautiful before and during!! You will be sooo smoking hot in your afters
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Keep it up!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Well done your doing a great job
  • smb0701
    smb0701 Posts: 234
    Options
    u look gr8:)
  • lizmaebar
    Options
    stunning! you are gorgeous! keep it up!
  • FlyFishinX2
    Options
    WoW!! Nice job !! You look amazing in that last pic, you're on the verge of being a total knockout!!
  • kmartinko
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Don't get discouraged. You've come a long way and it shows. You may want to change your workout routine to give yourself a boost. I just started on myfitnesspal.com about a month and a half ago. I ordered Turbo Fire and it REALLY keeps me motivated. I've lost 5lbs and have about 24 to go. I don't anticipate mine will come off quickly, but that's okay - I'd rather lose gradually and keep it off.

Best of luck to you.
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Keep going, I know you can do it. You look good already, but you can still look heaps better, so definitely keep it up!
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
  • ♡MyCurves
    ♡MyCurves Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You look great! GREAT job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!