What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• Rotavele_
    Rotavele_ Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Playing with a corgi pup and trying to convince his owner that she doesn't need it and I will gladly take it
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    I’m about to drive to my first drawing class. So I can illustrate my tell-all memoir. It will be graphic and also graphic. I think I should stop for a sammich first
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Eating spicy turkey & avocado on rye
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    In bed, freshly showered, wearing my robe and enjoying my quiet time.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I’m about to drive to my first drawing class. So I can illustrate my tell-all memoir. It will be graphic and also graphic. I think I should stop for a sammich first
    It was fun. I think I’ll learn stuff. But it was a lot of peopling late in the day and it made my head hurt a little
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,552 Member
    Options
    It was fun. I think I’ll learn stuff. But it was a lot of peopling late in the day and it made my head hurt a little

I always wanted to take an drawing class but never found the courage.
    I think it’s great you’re doing it. 😊
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I always wanted to take an drawing class but never found the courage.
    I think it’s great you’re doing it. 😊
    Thank you, Honey 😊❤️
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,207 Member
    Options

This is very cool that you're taking this class. Equally cool that it's for a book you want to illustrate. Can't wait to see some of your work
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited April 2023
    Options

This is very cool that you're taking this class. Equally cool that it's for a book you want to illustrate. Can't wait to see some of your work

Thank you. It feels good to be doing something for personal growth

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,809 Member
    Options
    Just got home from work, dinner and then I'm going to be doing nothing 😁
    Doing nothing sounds lovely. Enjoy
  • cmsienk
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Nothing isn't happening 😂
    Does that mean you're doing something? 😆
  • cmsienk
    edited April 2023
    Options

Yea, you got it 😂 I'm in the middle of cleaning all my bathrooms. I just couldn't leave it until tomorrow
    No, no, no. Please put down the toilet brush/glass cleaner/sponge. I was living vicariously through you and dreaming about doing nothing
  • cmsienk
    Options

Yea, you got it 😂 I'm in the middle of cleaning all my bathrooms. I just couldn't leave it until tomorrow
    No, no, no. Please put down the toilet brush/glass cleaner/sponge. I was living vicariously through you and dreaming about doing nothing

Ok ok, I'm done! Now I'm doing nothing
    🥰
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,207 Member
    Options
    Sitting down for the first time today
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options

Thank you. It feels good to be doing something for personal growth

Sounds cool. Best of luck.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    Laying in bed and I shouldn't. I have a billion and 1 things to do.
  • Rotavele_
    Rotavele_ Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Arguing with a woman over a bagel
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Meetings all morning and suffering from allergies. May take the afternoon to rest.
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Taking a break from doing my taxes. Couldn't be helped. So much of my work took me out of town in the first quarter and then there were those house projects...