Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 220

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,163 Member
    Options
    @playhardkf2017

It's so nice to "see you" again. Welcome back!
  • playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady @musicsax Thank you! It feels so good to finally be back in the right mindset again :smile: I'm glad to see you both seem to be doing well from your posts too!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,937 Member
    Options
    To ALL NEWBIES - WELCOME! I’m sorry I’m not very good at welcoming each new individual so I want to thank @EricTaladega and others for doing it!

@playhardkf2017 WELCOME BACK! Post when you can-it’s all good!!

@SheilaBoneham I love knowing where people live or have lived. I was so excited to meet @HoopsGuy a few years ago when we had a one night stop in Long Beach and he went out of his way to visit us at our hotel. Now where has he gone again??? Sheila, SNOW?? This weather!

@LisaPower123 You are THE BOMB!! Congratulations on sticking to it!

@PaulyJoMomma Thank you for your service! I’m sorry that resulted in disability. I love IF and OMAD. If I hadn’t made the yummy but not healthy choices I made yesterday, I would be so much better off! Well, it was a one off so I will carry on and get back on the wagon! I wish I had a workout partner!!

@fmfdfa You have 2 entries for 4/14, is that an error? I, too, react to sugar. Even the “healthy” natural sugar in fruit.
  • playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    @SModa61 That's a great pace for a run with walking in it! I ran this morning too and was right around that pace throughout it. Also, I remember that awful attack, it was horrific! That 5k idea sounds like a great cause. I might look into it because I signed up for the Harpoon 5-mile race in the Seaport on May 21st. So a 5k race would be a good test run.
  • gomifune
    gomifune Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Welcome @Nuge007 !