back at it again

Options
hii everyone my names dalí (f18) and this is my first time using my fitness pal but im not new to weight loss!!

my goal weight is 125, and right now im at 136.

im feeling really discouraged because a couple months ago i was 133 and worked really hard and got down to 128 in about 3 weeks!! ^_^

i ended up getting really unmotivated and a couple pounds over my initial starting weight but im ready to do better for myself and im ready to get back to it!

i would really love other people to support me on my journey, and i would love to support others as well, so if you would like to be friends please add me!

nice to meet you all !!

Replies

• Matti2day
    Matti2day Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    welocome to the forum good luck. I have nearly 100 pounds to lose and i am just starting out once again feel free to add me.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,875 Member
    Options
    jaydc60 wrote: »
    hii everyone my names dalí (f18) and this is my first time using my fitness pal but im not new to weight loss!!

my goal weight is 125, and right now im at 136.

im feeling really discouraged because a couple months ago i was 133 and worked really hard and got down to 128 in about 3 weeks!! ^_^

i ended up getting really unmotivated and a couple pounds over my initial starting weight but im ready to do better for myself and im ready to get back to it!

i would really love other people to support me on my journey, and i would love to support others as well, so if you would like to be friends please add me!

nice to meet you all !!

I know this is pretty hard at 18 (I used to be 18 ;) ), but instead of "working really hard", maybe think about how you can make some relatively manageable changes in your routine eating and activity patterns to gradually dial in better eating habits and enjoyably increased movement (not just exercise, but daily life habits). That's a powerful on-ramp to finding the habits that can keep you at a happy weight, healthfully, for your whole adult life.

I wasn't smart enough at 18 to look at it that way. I'll bet you can be.

Best wishes!